xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saabcd

How I Get My Adsence Check?can I Use My Paypal Account?

hi,now i signed up in google adsence and i want to know how can i get the check. first, i thought they will send me a check to my home address. but after reading here and there, i am now confused. if i should receive a check from them without transferring anything to my bank account, then why should i give a payee name that matches the name in my bank account?? and to be more clear with my question, will my bank be informed if i get that check from google??and can i use my paypal account to receive that check??

hi,now i signed up in google adsence and i want to know how can i get the check. first, i thought they will send me a check to my home address. but after reading here and there, i am now confused. if i should receive a check from them without transferring anything to my bank account, then why should i give a payee name that matches the name in my bank account??

and to be more clear with my question, will my bank be informed if i get that check from google??

and can i use my paypal account to receive that check??

This might be a serious problem. Almost the same question is raised in another topic.

The first thing to do is to earn the minimum amount of money that Google uses before Google starts to pay any penny. And earning money with adsense and Google advertisements is pretty hard for some or maybe for most people. And it can take 4 minutes, 4 days, 4 months and 4 years before some money will be transferred by Google to the bank account and the posession of a website owner by whatever means Google uses. And some people never see any reward from their advertisements. Sometimes just before Google needs to pay the adsense account is deleted. The reason might be named a so called infringement of the adsense account rules.

This means that worrying about receiving the money only needs to be done after the message of Google that enough money is gathered and that Google will start to pay. To avoid to copy the information in the other topic the topic starter is pointed to that other topic.
Edited by Eza (see edit history)

avoid adsence .. honestly speaking it sucks. try clicksor .. its amazing. much higher pay , lower payouts and my experience with it is awesome. even chitika earned me more than clicksor.