xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

How I Get My Adsence Check?

hi,now i signed up in google adsence and i want to know how can i get the check. first, i thought they will send me a check to my home address. but after reading here and there, i am now confused. if i should receive a check from them without transferring anything to my bank account, then why should i give a payee name that matches the name in my bank account?? and to be more clear with my question, will my bank be informed if i get that check from google??and can i use my paypal account to receive that check??

Micheal other than your spamming- are you sure adsense sends money via paypal ? Google has its own payment processor so why they'll send it via paypal ?

@WD - Gooogle sends verification PIN to your address by which they confirm your address and identity. You can check the option to get cheque or express payment to your bank account or even western union money/similar money transfer. If you just want the cheque to be delivered to your address then just select the appropriate optioon, reach the 100$ threshold and wait for PIN to get into your email. And yes bank knows which company is giving you money via cheque.

if i should receive a check from them without transferring anything to my bank account, then why should i give a payee name that matches the name in my bank account??

That is because you are asking for cheque which is drawn on your name so your name in bank account and on cheque should match in order to transfer funds. You can't get funds on your brother/sisters name if the name on cheque is yours. This is long disance processing and they are not aware of who is who as per your reasoning so they are performing their steps to transfer funds to your account.

Micheal other than your spamming- are you sure adsense sends money via paypal ? Google has its own payment processor so why they'll send it via paypal ?
@WD - Gooogle sends verification PIN to your address by which they confirm your address and identity. You can check the option to get cheque or express payment to your bank account or even western union money/similar money transfer. If you just want the cheque to be delivered to your address then just select the appropriate optioon, reach the 100$ threshold and wait for PIN to get into your email. And yes bank knows which company is giving you money via cheque.

That is because you are asking for cheque which is drawn on your name so your name in bank account and on cheque should match in order to transfer funds. You can't get funds on your brother/sisters name if the name on cheque is yours. This is long disance processing and they are not aware of who is who as per your reasoning so they are performing their steps to transfer funds to your account.

thank you mahesh for your reply. i am really appreciated, i am still new and i don't know much about all these. so sorry if i ask a lot please forgive me :blush: .

so, i understand from your reply that i can receive the check on western union, by choosing this option from my account in adsence. so if this is right, please tell me how?? or where can i find this option?? i hope you can help me with this.

also, can i change the payee name?? seems i wrote it wrong :D ??

thank you mahesh for your reply. i am really appreciated, i am still new and i don't know much about all these. so sorry if i ask a lot please forgive me :blush: .
so, i understand from your reply that i can receive the check on western union, by choosing this option from my account in adsence. so if this is right, please tell me how?? or where can i find this option?? i hope you can help me with this.

also, can i change the payee name?? seems i wrote it wrong :D ??

You can get money via express money transfer like Western union or other direct wire transfer. Atleast this is available to indian publishers. Check if this is available in your country.

Change payee name ? where ? in adsense account ? If it is in adsense account then answer is NO. If it is in bank account then you can add 2-3 nominee or join account details. But i don't know why you opened adsense account with your name and want cheque on someone else name or someone else's bank account. This will not work with any ad network because they can't understand what reasoning you are coming up with for collecting the money. If you want money from adsense then get wire transfer in your bank account, or cheque, or money transfer on YOUR name. You can't change name in adsense profile information. i just hope i understood your problem correctly.

Well, it took nearly 4 years, but I just got my first check from Google! I was so proud I nearly framed it. Ok, not that proud, but I did make a copy of it before cashing it! :) I really expected to get beaten out of it, I know a friend who nearly made it to the $100 minimum and they somehow "lost" his information and all the hits he had. I figured out the same thing would happen to me so occasionally I would print out what they had me at so at least I wouldn't loose all of it. They just mailed it to my home address I had used when I signed up for adsense.

I am new with blogging/making websites with ads (just been on this industry for 1 year) however a friend of mine who started one 5 years ago was able to get checks from google (it takes 2 weeks before getting here - philippines). When paypal starts its operation here and added support for widrawals to banks, she got offered an option to get the payment via paypal. Western union is the worst case to take since they will charge you a huge amount of money taken from the cash google sent you. I don't know if adsense payments get delivered by local google companies or from USA, in our case as far as i know it, it always comes from USA. I know they have a business partner or an office here in our country since google adwords free coupon always get sent with google philippines tag and with a local PO box number.My friend earned her first $100 in 3 weeks, she made a gossip website :DWith the saturation of adsense ads, she adopted using "in text" link ads from kontrera / infolinks.

Kontera is horrible when it comes to conversion and it also annoys. It might work on gossip or celebrity blog because all the people do is click. So those niche may be profitable but not all. Infolinks is much slower than kontera and click value is also low. Advertisers are limited in number and there isn't much from them to established sites. If you want to keep readers on tech niche site then avoid placing kontera ads. People literally get annoyed with this and leave the site only to never come back.