xisto Community
The Simpleton

Taking A Break From T17/ks

Being inactive on this forum can be a costly mistake, literally! There's the danger of getting my hosting account suspended if I don't accumulate enough myCENTs. However, I've been inactive for a few weeks now, and it's going to stay like that for at least a few more weeks, as I'm simply not finding enough time for posting around here :(

I've become a freelance writer now, and am earning enough to pay my hosting bills myself instead of having to depend on myCENTs (which is good), but I really miss the discussions that keep going on over here. I wish I could use my spare time to make a quick post here every now and then, but I'm still searching for that spare time! So here's a brief adieu to the beloved T17/KS forums. Thanks for all the memories :)

All of the members here really keep the forums going, and I hope the place has a lot of good times ahead. I'm still hosting all of my sites with Xisto, and will be taking a peek every now and then, but I will most probably not be making posts at the speed that I used to maintain before. Oh well, thanks again everyone!

Awww man... im bumed to hear that. You are one of the only people who make good posts around here... i've been thinking about going away from time to time (which im already doing right now, you rarely see "deadmad" on top posts anymore) but i have to come back to check every now or then and update the status and stuff but that's all i ever do around here anymore... and that's the case with almost everyone on this forum now. Almost all the top posters are now "new people" and the most anybody ever posts is below 10 posts per day. I try to post more but it just plain "B0RING" to post around right now... Anyways, I will miss your spam around the forum :P see you soooon!

Bummer. I'm just dragging back in and now ya'll are leaving! That sucks! I've been too wraped up in fighting Proposition B to find time to post. I hate to see anybody leaving, it's hard enough to get good conversations going, and both of you are good posters.

Bummer. I'm just dragging back in and now ya'll are leaving! That sucks! I've been too wraped up in fighting Proposition B to find time to post. I hate to see anybody leaving, it's hard enough to get good conversations going, and both of you are good posters.

lol... i never said I was leaving haha!

You'll miss the silence of this forum and the dead slow speed of mycents :D. LOL. keeping the same old routine aside i can tell you that being busy is much better than expecting admins to come here and fix that. I don't expect admin of this forum coming any time before february or march. Just my personal calculation on how things going here. You'll not miss much here that i can guarantee you :D. Go ahead and have some good time in writing and other things in life. See ya later :)