xisto Community
deadmad7

Sotw #15 - Entries Theme : Freestyle

yes i do have my name on it... it's on the left! it's in a weird position and all that, but how couldn't you notice?
Any, thanks for the kind words everyone.

oh lol i see it now.. sorry :lol:

deadmad can't join. entries are over. where's the voting???

It's not really that fun with only 3 people, so i think we should wait till we get at least 1 or 2 people to join too. I might join it too...maybe...

yeah agree with you, and i hope you could join deadmad, i am waiting for your entry or may be me too, if i have time . any way, till now a lot of good entries and i hope good luck for all of you guys.

Posted Image

Alrite... here's me entry! :D It only took about an hour... lol. I wanted to do some more cool stuff with it like, make the guy pop out of the sig and make the border glow and have a shadow but I don't have that much time...

Well, we can wait a day or so more to let some more people join. and if you are gonna make one, say it now or else its gonna start.

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)