xisto Community
BCD

What Is Your Sleeping Pattern? [Poll] Pick your sleeping pattern.

What is your sleeping pattern?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please take the poll. We can discuss more about the topic after a considerable amount of people take the poll.You are encouraged to talk about your sleeping schedules.How much do you sleep in holidays?How has your sleeping pattern changed over they years?Are you happy with the time you get to sleep now?......and add anything you can talk about sleeping patterns and their (e)affects. I will join soon.

I sleep once a day... only. Unless I fall asleep in class, that is, but I don't think it counts because the teacher would shout at me to wake up anyways. :P But yeah, if I could have 15 mins nap during the day during class time that would be great, but unfortunately classes don't work like that. Grrr. :(

if i sleep once i need it for atleast 6 hours..i don't take naps otherwise i feel im lost somewhere..Im too energetic in the day..and wake up early at 6:OO in the morning...and don't sleep in the day..I want to be active the whole day...

I sleep about 7-8 hours on weekdays and about 10-12 hours on weekends :D It depends on how tired I am from the work I did that day :P And I stopped sleeping twice a day from like kindergarten lol... If i sleep twice a day, I can't go to sleep at night.

I sleep anywhere from 6-8 hours on weekdays and 8-10 hours of weekends and holidays. On weekdays, I will go to sleep anywhere from 10-12 PM and wake up at 6 AM and I usually go to sleep at 10-12 PM and wake up at 8 AM. I seldom take naps during the day and I believe that my sleeping schedule (pattern) is pretty consistent.

I tend to be a night-owl and only require about 5-6 hours sleep a night. Once in a while, maybe once a month, I catch up and sleep 8-10 hours for a stretch. I do catch myself short-napping during the day if I become bored.

Sadly, my sleeping pattern at the moment is terrible. I am currently enrolled in school (all honors/AP classes) so I come home always busy. I tend to be a huge procrastinator so I tend to wait to the last minute to finish work. Because of this, I sleep at different times. Some days I would sleep around 9:00 PM and other days I might sleep around 12:00 AM. Depending on the day, I will get around 5-7 hours of sleep which is terrible. I should really be getting around 9 hours of sleep for my age. Sometimes, I wish that the day was longer so I could get both my work and my sleep.

I sleep a lot, only once a day but when I have the time( mostly during the weekends), I sleep 12-14 hours, usually in weekdays I sleep about 7 hours, and I always wake up grumpy when I don?t get enough hours of sleep. That?s one of my problems I really get mad when somebody wake me up, even on my birthdays my family have learned trough huge tantrums all of my life that is a bad idea to call me if I?m still sleeping, I?m definitely not a morning person. :P