xisto Community
Adell

Site Errors 404s and TCP_Errors

Well, this is getting a bit annoying and it's really affecting my site. My members (and sometimes even I) can't access our Xisto site and we're usually faced with TCP or 404 errors and it's decreasing our chances at maintaining the activity. Is there a problem with the server right now? We tried a lot of things from resetting our modems, flushing DNS and so on and so forth. Sometimes it would happen for a day and sometimes it would happen for a week. One of my moderators came to me saying that he hasn't been able to access the site for three days straight.Any known solution to this?

hmmm...i don't know why it isn't loading for you or some of your members what i would do is contact whoever is in charge of that i dont know who it is :P but your forum loads up fine for me :) try it at a friends house or go to http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ it will tell you if the site is down or if its just you\your location hopefully that helps ;)regards, ~calebFTWalso the site is up :) go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to see

Edited by CalebFTW (see edit history)

Well, this is getting a bit annoying and it's really affecting my site. My members (and sometimes even I) can't access our Xisto site and we're usually faced with TCP or 404 errors and it's decreasing our chances at maintaining the activity. Is there a problem with the server right now? We tried a lot of things from resetting our modems, flushing DNS and so on and so forth. Sometimes it would happen for a day and sometimes it would happen for a week. One of my moderators came to me saying that he hasn't been able to access the site for three days straight.
Any known solution to this?

thats really sad :(
you should send support ticket from your Xisto - Support control panel immediately regarding the issue, and if the support guys are still there and supportive as they were previously, they they will surely help you out, just keep your fingers crossed :P

and, i can access your site without any problem, so might be region specific or anything could be wrong with your isp....try accessing your site from different net connection of another isp....
wish you good luck :)

edit: i never had a hosting account on xisto from almost past one year, so, let us wait for more members having hosting account on xisto to tell us if they are also facing any similar error in their sites, if yes, then definitely there is a problem with xisto servers....
Edited by livepcportal (see edit history)

Some sites are facing frequent downtime. My analytics shows drop sometimes and i can gurantee you that site with 500+ people never shows 0 people + 404 messages and downtime whistle alerts from netwhistle site. It is just getting into downtime issue instead of error in our end.