xisto Community
livepcportal

What's Next? Domain Name Help Needed..........

Well, today I got a reason to worry about, just received third and the final billing notice from Xisto - Support, failing to make payment will result in my account suspension :( I wasn't thinking if that can happen......really I am worried now, don't want my account suspended. But, still I need $4 to pay my invoice :(
Now, can anyone tell me whether I should send a support ticket to Xisto - Support or not?? Is there anyone still listening to support queries! And, if I send the support ticket, asking them to cancel the invoice generated, will they do it? Also, will return around $5 which were deducted automatically when my invoice was generated. I surely want to renew my domain name....but, I need little bit more time to collect enough mycents so that I can pay my invoice......
Also, if any person have any sort of idea that how much time is left for me to collect mycents, it would be really helpful too.....

Guys just help me out, now its about losing my account, not just my domain name :(

Thanks in advance :)

you should have sent a ticket long ago. and it seems the best to send a ticket immediately. it seems a ticket is answered very fast. and it is probably possible to cancel the order. and it is probably possible to get the deducted amount of money returned. it might work when after the cancelling of the order another ticket is send with the request to get the paid money restored in the account.

when the ticket is send, the order is cancelled by Xisto - Support, a second ticket is send, the deducted money is returned there is probably all the time you want to earn enough points and xistodollars to save for the next order. the question is if the same name will still be available after some time.

it is expected Xisto - Support will like it very much to recieve a ticket with an explanation and the question to cancel the order.
this is probably the appropiate thing to do when there are not enough xistodollars in the account.

a ticket can solve the problem, cancel the order and save the account.

Well, today I got a reason to worry about, just received third and the final billing notice from Xisto - Support, failing to make payment will result in my account suspension :( I wasn't thinking if that can happen......really I am worried now, don't want my account suspended. But, still I need $4 to pay my invoice :(
Now, can anyone tell me whether I should send a support ticket to Xisto - Support or not?? Is there anyone still listening to support queries! And, if I send the support ticket, asking them to cancel the invoice generated, will they do it? Also, will return around $5 which were deducted automatically when my invoice was generated. I surely want to renew my domain name....but, I need little bit more time to collect enough mycents so that I can pay my invoice......
Also, if any person have any sort of idea that how much time is left for me to collect mycents, it would be really helpful too.....

Guys just help me out, now its about losing my account, not just my domain name :(

Thanks in advance :)

PM OpaQue ASAP and tell him to give you some extra time or something... he usually does. good luck ;)

PM OpaQue ASAP and tell him to give you some extra time or something... he usually does. good luck ;)

Well I am thinking of doing everything that I can do now possibly. I just joined Xisto and posting there also and meanwhile also posting here but, its really hard...I am totally stressed...posting on dead forums is really really a tough task to do :(
And, the reason why I am not still sending pm to opaque is because I don't know if he is going to check that or not. Since, he is not accessing ks also, so, I really don't know if he will see it or not.
So, what I am going to do now, is submitting both support tickets and pm to opaque.

Hope will be heard by them and will be given not much more time, but, just 3 days would be quite enough...... :)

Well, yesterday I finally submitted the support ticket to Xisto - Support and got a satisfactory reply. The person who replied my support ticket is Nik. K. and he gives me 2 more days time to collect enough mycents. The response time was really good, I must admit that now. So, support is still as it is as it was almost a year back. :rolleyes: Now, I just wish I can keep up posting like crazy and also the script runs at its regular time. Just keeping my fingers crossed until things are not over. :blink: