xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inea

The Amount Of Members How much members does Knowledgesutra have?

The amount of members.  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How many members post regularly on the forum? It seems pretty hard to post more than 10 posts. Because after a while the posts with interesting topics seem to be full. And new topics and new posts and new insights and views are not added very much.There is a bit of consideration of the content of other members necessary to be able to post something about a topic and to answer the post of somebody else. If the posts of other members are not very enjoyable and not on topic this might spoil the pleasure the forum can offer. On the other hand people can offer new views on topics without being aware they offer great new ideas to the topic starter and to other members. So the results of using this forum can be of much more influence to somebody than other members realize.

I'll give you a hint : I keep getting driven away from the forums by you and your constant worthless threads/posts. I'm about to just give up on the forums altogether. I've never had a point where every time I load a page all I feel is anger towards someone before.

You want to earn mycents ?Then i guess you need to come up with better topics by stripping out one liners. Your current thread has enough content though. If you can post about queries and issues instead of general topics then you are likely to get some good response. One liner post less likely to get some responses. Oh by the way, members are active in invisible mode or in chat. I guess you failed to see that in your logged in time on forums. They are also posting in other interesting threads where you rarely give genuine replies.