xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kritya

Jquery/php

I want a php script with jquery such that i can use while/for loop in it.I want to use while/for loop under the accordion such that there in 1 accordions for each sql query say.Pls Help Any help is very thank full.

What do you mean by "accordion".

In english an "accordion" is a music instrument: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51A9tVAfTbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I also dont understand what difficulty you are having, in PHP it is very possible indeed to use a while loop:

$number = 10;while($number > 0){echo "$number, ";$number--;}

gives the output

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Since the $number variable started at 10 and it gets decremented (decreased_by 1) each time the loop runs and the loop only runs until $number hits 0 so the loop runs 10 times giving that output.

I dont know Jquery myself but i am guessing the syntax is similar:

while(some condition == FALSE){Do this stuff hereChange conditionRepeat}

Im confused :S

Shadowx,

she is talking about the UI enhancement from the Jquery. I don't think it is anything related to php. You can check the jquery accordian.

:P i guess soon soft industry will put names from music other art streams so that it will confuse next generation more than what we are going through right now. =D

By the way kritya, you should ask this question in CSS/PHP or web development forum from another site. Because you are dealing with very specific set of problem here.