xisto Community
inea

Video Grab Program A program to download a video.

It depends on what you need it from, my laptop is chock full of programs for video and photo editing as well as for animation and manga maker, because these are my hobbies.But since you mentioned internet, I don't suggest a downloadable program, but I do recommend a site. Look for keepvid.com. It works well for me and you can choose between MPEG-4, PPG (something) and FLV.

the most usefull nowadays seems a program that can download high definiton videos in a high definition format.

Look for keepvid.com.

Thanks for the advice.

There are some firefox add-ons that helps you speed up internet video downloads on your browser. You can download the add-on here. This plugin also grabs flash videos from other sites like myspace, facebook, vimeo etc etc. Try this add-on and see if you can grab the video you want. It should work in my opinion but if it doesn't then you can always go to those sites like internet to mp4 and avi etc. That will work as well.

why don't use internet download manager's addon?you can just simply click the "download this video/audio" button and get the one you wantedand as for internet there will be choices to download the low or high quality onewell, okay it's not a free app though so that would be the real problem here :)

why don't use internet download manager's addon?you can just simply click the "download this video/audio" button and get the one you wanted
and as for internet there will be choices to download the low or high quality one
well, okay it's not a free app though so that would be the real problem here :)

Problem with internet download manager is it is kinda shareware software as far as i know. So those type of softwares often nag with the messages etc. So using the built in browser capability is good idea. Not sure if this helps to all but atlest i prefer to use browser add-on over such softwares.