xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Do You Use Your Computer For? it seems I am way behind...

What is your computer generally used for?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Check Mails2. Turn on WMP for some music3. Graphic/Web Designing4. Building Databases on Access (mainly assignments)5. Post on forums and an occaisional chat with friends6. Very rarely do I turn to games (probably once or twice in 15 days)Erm, yeah, just about that. :D

ok since there was a topic about internet. I'll strictly talk about computer uses. Its not very much because the internet is where I use most of time. Hmmm...I sometimes use notepad to write little small scripts or code my website and view them offline. That doesn't ahppen very much. I type my homework or projects especially my essays becaus paper and pencil just won't work for me. Takes too long to use that. lol. And plus quick editting is excellent for typing. listening to music off of cds. i don't do that much. i play the default windows xp games. some of them are fun when i'm really bored. Other times i just make banners and stuff with Paintshop pro.

Programming (VsiualBasic , php)Design (photoshop , ....)Listen MusicCheck mailForum posting chat with my friend See Movie <--------------- I Like it :D write tutorial about computer and write pdf file to make one good book for sale :D

mmmgraphic designer worksexperiments with web designkeeping my own website updatedchatting and posting in forums to meet people with the same hobbieslistening musicsimply surfcheck my mails (i?m a little paranoid and have a lot for separated themes, :D)and that?s all more or less. :D

I use my computer at home to...1. Work on my website2. Chat and post on forums3. Surf the web4. Check my email5. And play games (Like Runescape)I use my computer at school to1. Do workThat's about it for school. i dont use any other computers except when i'm at the library.

Well, i mostly use my computer to expand my knoledge of pc's[1] Gaming[2] music (winamp)[3] msn[4] aim[5] webdesign[6] learning programming[7] using Xisto[8] papers[9] photo editing[10] downloading[11] learning things..

Me, I use it for PHP Programming. To gain more knowledge about that precious programming language. It's really so addictive! Especially when I have learned MySQL. I am really addicted. I also used my PC to maintain my website, to maintain a friend's and some organization's website. To edit videos. And to chat and to post at forums. Oh yeah, and to download stuffs like songs, etc... programs etc... and mostly XXX :D

I used to take classes in all sorts of subjects and learn about website design. I used to chat, and I spent hours in email.Now, I am kind of in a rut. I pretty much just go to a couple of BBSs, play Toontown, and read the news. Sometimes I work on my site.

I had to chose the first option but i do a bit of programming sometimes :angry: i mostly use my camputer for the following though:GamesMusicVideosWeb design

there is no behind, most people who do programming find it entertaining in some way, computers are used for various reasons: researching, web designing, programming, graphic design, gaming, communications and other reasons I am sure you can all think of. So being behind would really be only if the computer is not up to specs that you need to perform what you do on a dail basis.I myself processor wise am still in the stoneage with 1.0 GHz processor but it plays all my online games that i play such as WoW, EQ1, EQ2 and SWG. So I know I am behind because I could upgrade for better performance but I still can run everything I do so by necessity I am not behind just by want.my 2 cents hehe

It allmost seems unreal that we seem to be moveing into the BIG BROTHER PHASE in America. It saddens me to watch this if not olny for the fact that it will lead to drastic measures to regain FREEDOM. WAR ANYONE?? NO GIVE THEM CAKE.What ever happened to Inocient till proven guilty.Also couldent this view on law be used for guns also.

I use my compooter for many reasons...Doing some Ebay shtuff, gotta love Ebay.Checking Email.Using it for counter-strike and other games.SOME programming, I'm still learning most of that.Building websites, sometimes to get a point across, some for fun.Listening to music with Winamp until I get an iPod.Downloading free pr0n :)I also use it for a BUNCH of *BLEEP* with school, since I homeschool. The internet is a great resourch, and saves a trip to the local library.

What I do on my computer, lets see, just about nothing cause my girl is always on playing games like the sims and so on.But I've intentionally bought it to play games, do some basic things like internet/mail/office.play musicrun vmware for expirimental usagedownloads etc.