xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Do You Use Your Computer For? it seems I am way behind...

What is your computer generally used for?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With this sorry hunkajunk computer, I usually:Check EmailRead ForumsTalk to friends on AIM/MSNDownload movies/tv showsListen to musicDesign stuffI used to want to program, until I found out it's one of the most boring things on the planet.

Hey I was just astonished when I noticed that a bit more then 50 percent of user who use these forums actually use their computers for programming that is really cool and software developing. And no programming is not the most boring thing in the world if you find yourself in it there are planty of things you can do it.

Well i said i used my computer for programming but really all 3 of those topics are what i use my computer for. I use it to do my school work and take notes in class, i program websites for a side job, i write programs to do other things for class and entertainment, i listen to music, watch movies, etc. So basically i use my computer for anything and everything. Being a computer science student at college, i really am on my computer almost all day long. This does not mean im always sitting near it or typing on it. it just means a process or processes are running through out the day to accomplish my tasks.

I use my computer to manage my website make flash games,graphics,3d renders,music,making .avi, and for homework. My computer is not high enough to handle those big time games i can play counter strike and world of warcraft but the other games like supreme commander i will need to upgrade my computer big time.

Well first off I can't I never posted in this topic :POk I as for what I use this my computers for is pretty much everything; school. work. web design, graphic design. After all that I play games, chat with people, read, post in forums such as Xisto (cheap promo), and going surfing looking for stuff on the net in my spare time as well.

Since mine is not choosable I'll just post it :P- Listening to Music- Watching movies- Downloading- Photoshopping- Browsing on forums- Making money with PTC- Playing games like: Call of Duty 4..- Creating Websites- Keeping my own Nintendo DS forum online- Upload some stuff- MSN- Learning new stuff!!!!I'm not really a programmer (yet???)Greetzz

As of now- Xisto.com/forums- other forums ( ipbgaming.com, ...)- video editing- watching movies- video games :P- programming ( not very well)- music- (trying) to figure out how to web design- picture editing (photoshop)- writing CDs/DVDs- other? xD

hue., similar with others for me.posting in Xisto.com/forumposting to other forum, playing game,..learning php programming., i like programming though it is difficult..