xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Do You Use Your Computer For? it seems I am way behind...

What is your computer generally used for?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Everyday homework assignments, book reports. (Research for book reports)2. AIM, chatting with friends whether from school or far away.3. Email to keep in touch with those who don?t use AIM, and various internet services.4. Download/listen/watch, music/movies.5. Play MMORPG?s or FPS?s (Love Wolfenstein ET)6. Browse forums for various reasons, tutorials, news, weather, tech updates.7. Buying occasional electronic equipment.Learning Photoshop and Indesign skillz. (Messing around with photos and sigs)

Everything, you can do almost anything on the computer. I used to play games when I had time, what I do on my free time is record music when Im inspired, and when Im not I just practice or play with instruments. I also mess around with graphics from time to time, I am currently using it to be up to date on subjects related to my carreer, and starting a business with a friend. So I use it for everything, from work, to hobbies, to learning, and some rare times, playing. I still go out though, but Im definitely going to need to buy a really comfortable chair.

For what perpuses I use my computer?

hmm , I used my computer for a lot of perpuses but not for EDUCATIONAL use :lol:?

I used my computer for the follwing perpuses

Listening Songs ( Jet Audio )

Wacthing Movies.

Playing Games.

Chatting on Gmail and Hotmail.

Always looking for new software.

Surfing on the web .

And now a days spending most of my time in Trap 17 forums.

Just that is the use use of my computer for Me.

<_<

I use computer with 1.) check email and browse internet2.) designing and editing graphics3.) video editing4.) programming 5.) listening music :]

- computer graphics- programming [c++, assembler, now I'm statring to learn php]- studying- making music- listening music- doing websites- sometimes chatting with friends- surfing on the Internet

I have a lot of entertainment applications in my computer, but I don't often use them. Here is what I do with my computer:1. I write articles2. I create graphics for my articles (from screenshots to manipulating digicam photos or creating them using Photoshop)3. I store notes4. I post in websites (like here)5. I do research with my computerThat's it. I work on the computer an average of four to six hours daily, especially when I am online.

I usually use my computer for1. Application Programming2. Web Designing3. Graphics Desigining4. Listening Music5. Watching Movies6. Playing Games7. Reading EBooks8. Browsing Internet

I use mine really for all three. I use it for entertainment, make money by sellings things on there, and I program.1. Visual Basic 6 Coding2. Listen to Music3. Build Web Sites4. Talk on Forums5. Play Games (America's Army, Nitto 1320, etc;)6. Talk to Friends7. Tons more

I started using computer from 1995 since then i have been using computer for different purposes. which includes-playing games (i used to play quake a lot at the beginining even 10 hrs a day he he he).-some music-web site designing- lots of programming- hmmm playing games (sometimes - stratagies)-using internet to learn different things and get knowedge on different topics-yeap watching moviesThat's all but some thing might have been missed

I use my Computer for:----------GamingGraphics DesigningWebsite DesigningWebpage Coding / ScriptingProgrammingMusicWatching MoviesLearningSo many many activities i am doing with my Computer, it's look alike a Best friend <_< which share my liesure time in pleasent mood