xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

Godaddy Is Up For Auction!

what is BK? Burger King? who makes money and who suffers? is this an internet related remark or is this about fast food restaurants?

Yes, BK is Burger King.

As for the second, it deals with every company in the world.

Microsoft is a 100+ billion dollar company, Apple is nowhere near that.
Exxon tops the earning charts for gasoline, no company is anywhere near that.
Godaddy is apparently worth a billion, no other hosting company is anywhere near that.
Walmart makes over $40 billion a year, no other comparable store makes anywhere near that.

And this goes on and on into every possible market. Therefor those who are earning are the ones with money. Those who are suffering are those who don't make near that and work just as hard (or harder).
Edited by rpgsearcherz (see edit history)

hmm... i'm not sure about this one it might happen but no one will know for sure other than godaddy ;) but if anybody should buy it then it will be google :P because they have the money and the intellegence to make godaddy a decent host :D I've tried godaddy before but there service is awefull if it does go up for auction maybe the new company will be better than godaddy ever was :P also forgot to mention by godaddy not responding to questions they probably are taking the auction into consideration but do not want to say until completly sure ;)
Thank you for reading post :P
Regards, CalebFTW is outz :)

What a surprise. The Goddady of all people, for sale. Welll... Nothing is impossible. However, it will just open up the internet for other players. no matter what, it's still a good buy. If I'm a financial adviser, I will tell my clients to buy now.OMG!!!