xisto Community
NNNOOOOOO

Is There A Website That Builds Custom Pcbs?

I made a cool circuit in Yenka. It consisted of a 12 stage ripple counter, a 555 timer, etc. After getting things routed and placed and setup, i copy the (2d) circuit and switch to the PCB category (3d view). After choosing a PCB, I placed the components and had the program to route the tracks. After everything was perfect and saved, i exported the layout to a .pcb file. Is there some kind of website that'll upload it and create the board so I can place the components? The $2.00 ones at Radio Shack won't work (too small).

I made a cool circuit in Yenka. It consisted of a 12 stage ripple counter, a 555 timer, etc. After getting things routed and placed and setup, i copy the (2d) circuit and switch to the PCB category (3d view). After choosing a PCB, I placed the components and had the program to route the tracks. After everything was perfect and saved, i exported the layout to a .pcb file. Is there some kind of website that'll upload it and create the board so I can place the components? The $2.00 ones at Radio Shack won't work (too small).

Well,
here is a free design tool (shareware).
This will output a pcb in the standard language - PADS-PCB - so if you do find an upload facility it is likely to want it in this format.

There are some sites but i'm not sure what exactly you want out of it. Do you want to print your PCB ? Or you want to edit your PCB file ? In either case you need alternative software for yenka. If this is not what you're looking for then please be specific. I first thought you want the PCB manufacturer who can design from your .pcb file. Is this what you want to do ? Or you want to build your own custom PCB's ? Just update this thread with what you want and please be more specific.

I want to upload my file to a website. I want the company that has the website to take my file and create a PCB with it.the design is in my gallery.

Edited by NNNOOOOOO (see edit history)