xisto Community
wasi

Quitting School... did you quit school?

I guess it depends on how old you are. Sometimes there's schools that have an acceleration program. Maybe you can complete your high school graduation in fewer years than the typical 4 years or so. There's always a GED. I thought some how the government will get onto you or someone about you not going to school.

hello springfieldQuitting School...

iI'm a thirty-three year old dropout who because of their intelligence could and didn't need any school because I had extenuating circumstances. Now I work as an independent agent for software companies righting programs. I live with my mother because its convenient for her and I. I pay the mortgage, electricity and water she pays the rest and I am covered under her dental plan. I am not one of those nerdy people I just do not get along with other people because I lack the emotional connection in which people use to interact with others. If you quit school do it because you need to but try to occupy yourself with activities during that time if you can't find a job take care of all the house work for your parents, if not that get a job so you may buy all the things you would like to yourself. Respect your parents always they're going to be your bosses for a long time, so give them rent to cover costs of when you are in your 20s+ and living there so they do not have to continue providing for you while they're under a pension.