xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zagubadu?

Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies??

Hello everyone. I don't know if you've seen any of the gameplay on the newest Call of Duty game coming out November 9th, but its looking to be a pretty nasty game. One thing that's been my favorite out of anything in the CoD Series would have to be Call of Duty WaW's Nazi Zombies. I mean whats more fun then mowing down hordes and hordes of zombies. Upgrading guns and so forth. Well Black Ops is bringing Zombies back up to the plate. I for one can't wait to see what they have new to offer. WaW had huge death lightning wolves. So who knows what going to be happening. Anyone up for new Kill Streaks? There are some confirmed as of now. RC Car Bomb. Yea RC... You drive the little remote control car around find some people on the ground and blow them up. I think its only 2-3 kills to get this so I hope it doesn't get to spammy. Also there's a kind of Predator Missle type thing it sounds like it will be just like it but named differently. So yea the new CoD is starting to look like its worth the money. November 9th (Going to the midnight launch :P) anyone else getting it? Either way I'd buy this game just for the Zombies!

I'll been a fan of COD since Big Red One came out back in '05 or '06. It was the greatest game back then and the COD series has been getting better and better. My favorite now is Modern Warfare 2, because of both the graphics and the complex story! COD always comes up with the next time and I think zombie is the next one. I already know how the gameplay will kind of look like since I got the COD zombie in my iPad... its pretty good. I hope its better for consoles though. And I hope the zombies are believable at least... and a good story.

The zombie maps will only be available for the more pricier editions of the game. Otherwise they may be available as DLC. Note that having the maps does not necessarily imply that you'll see Nazi Zombie missions in the game. What you can be assured of, however, is that the maps themselves will be available.I won't be purchasing the game until the PC community reviews it enough (and perhaps until the price goes down a bit). While i am more fond of Treyarch than InfinityWard (since what got me hooked to the series was mostly Treyarch's doing), Activision is nevertheless behind it all, who i am not fond of.The predator missile immitation, IIRC, is called "Arch Angel." The controls on the Arch Angel is far superior to the predator missile, as it is not necessarily a missle that can only go in one direction. And whether or not you can do loops around the stage with the Arch Angel is beyond me. The currently online preview of Black Ops has shown only a few kill streak rewards: the RC, care package, the Arch Angel and an airstrike. I'm pretty sure UAV is available too, but i'm not certain whether the portable camera is a kill streak reward or extra equipment.

Yes they did.... Wow are you living under a rock?!Do some research ;)Your name includes a reference to the game and yet you dont know anything about it.Fail.

In my opinion, the Call of Duty Black Ops game will still not be as good as the Original next-gen Cod, Modern Warfare 1. Adding zombies into the new game will only really be in a DLC pack and you will have to buy it. Although the return of dedicated servers is a good thing since Modern Warfare 2 had many problems with servers and the p2p system. I will probably buy Black Ops on PC to play with friends but I will honestly still enjoy Modern Warfare 1 over the other Cod Games.