xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Eyeliner Not Staying On Problem with getting eyeliner to not smudge or rub off

HI, I have tried all types of eyeliners to accent my 'invisible' eyes. THe only thing that stays on me(but looks chunky not smooth & is not even an eyeliner), is Maybelline waterproof mascara & I put it on with an eyeliner brush. I have brown hair & eyes & very short thin eyelashes that hardly show. I can't use black, because it looks too harsh on me Can anyone suggest an eyeliner that will stay on til washed off with an eye makeup remover. My eyes water so much that the liner often times washes away.. Is there anything like a stain, that they have for lips, in an eyeliner?THanks JOan

I remember reading a story about a woman who had her lips and eye lids tattoed so even when she woke up in the morning she still looked like she had make up on. Personally, I think that's just a bit crazy, but to each his own I guess. Lucky for me my dogs don't care if I have on make up or designer clothes, shoes, or what ever.

I know this really isn't THAT relevant but somewhat.. It doesn't answer the question but I've always wondered. What the black stuff that people wear on their whole eye lids and stuff? Not just the Eye Liner on the bottom of their eye but it's like circle patches. Here's an image:

Posted Image

Posted Image