xisto Community
nb88

Please Do Suggest A Name For My Company!

I am planning on opening a business soon, but dont have the name for the company yet. Do you have ANY ideas?

My Company's business is very education oriented, i already have a name but i intend on changing it, it was Kid Squad, but since my business targets the youth ages from 8 til 18 years old, the ones aged 17 or 18 will feel offended if they where categorized under "Kid". Now the company is designed to support the healthy social and emotional development of the youth, through developing their positive behavioral skills that will lead to success in school, family, and community. 

It is composed of 3 departments, 1 ) Moral Development 2 ) Education/Tutoring 3) Essential Skills Practicum.We treat all kinds of learning disabilities, for example, ADHD, Dyslexia etc. And it is the region's ( Middle East) first company that certifies the youth in essential skills. So its pretty unique..

Either reply to this post or email me on nader.bitar88@gmail.com thx :)

Please do suggest to me a professional yet a catchy name ASAP :)

Edited by nb88 (see edit history)

I have some from the top of my head.. SmartGen, GenuSmart and KidComp. I just added the kid one because you might use later or something. As you can see, I don't have a good education name idea thingy. But they are really professional enough for your niche. I hope you have good venture with your company thought! ;)

That is a really really nice business. As early as now I wish you the best of luck for your business! You're giving job oppotunities as well as a chance for these young people to learn basically from the departments that you have just mentioned above.

I think you can use the words young, academy, learning center in naming your business. Hope I helped! :P

Project fedna is perfect for the educational sites. If you're going to give school or college software then project fedna is best choice. You can download the project fedna and use it for K-12, junior school. It is free and i guess it works on ruby on rails. I got the demo on one computer. Never got chance to install it myself. I'm in search of way to install ruby on rails apps. Maybe others can help you in that.