xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aizeebaby

What Would You Do To Get Rid Of Boredom How do you get rid of it?

Let's admit that Boredom is one of our enemies. I can manage pressure and busy schedules than boredom. So right now, I'm just asking for anyones opinion about boredom and how you get rid of it if getting rid of it is the real solution when its present.

What would you usually do when you get bored? Just wanna pick up some ideas from you guys :rolleyes:

bored...ks is to kill boredom..and the rest i join other people who are bored like me..so its the boring people community who are no longer bored...

Exactly Chini! Through reading new stuffs here in KS as well as posting your ideas gets rid of the boredom. And before I forget, we also have out KS Chat where in we could talk about random things like what we did few hours ago. I enjoyed it :)

How do i get rid of boredom ? Many ways actually. 1. Listen to di.fm trance radio channel 99% of the time to get rid of the boredom.2. If 1 didn't worked then i participate in the debate forums - skeptic, physics newsgroups. I avoid religious nutcase forums, they suck to the core.3. Read online - be it blog, wikipedia article or any other facts about which i never heard of.4. Write comments and replies, this includes time here on Xisto/ks or Xisto. 5. Write articles or blog entries for my sites. 6. Edit and make changes to wordpress themes that i have on most of my sites. 7. Read forums on various topics, i don't get chance to reply or participate in all of them so i just browse. All these 7 activities suck a lot of time and rarely i get bored with all the 7 in such case. I switch computer and watch tv or read printed book or watch outside the window.

hmmm, i should say that i didn't feel boring in the meaning of boring of emptiness and have nothing to do since six years ago :D . the fact that i feel bored from the activities in my life, i always have a lot to do and my schedule is always full. so i get bored of all that and need something new to do. even in Xisto, i think what i do here is kind of a job to do. studying and get knowledge, dealing with new people and get experience, and of course have some friends who are keeping me even more busy, because you know friendship is a big responsibility too :).from all that i could say that making a schedule to your life and having a lot of activities to do, keeping on studying and reading to learn will keep you busy enough and get rid of boredom. but when you have nothing to do, or a little things to do, then you will get bored. so just fill your life with new things to do that interest you and you will be fine ;) .

you are right wd..being here is the part of the daily schedule so it actually don't work to kill the boredom ..We need to do something different from the daily schedule to kill thatI will tell u a little secret :P when i get bored sometimes alone at home..i try different dresses. i attack my moms sarees and wear them lol in different styles lol :P :DMusic ..always helps..and sometimes writing...poetry or something.sometime sketching...or trying to experiment in cooking ..or i wish i could go out and visit the places i love to go alone or with gang of friends...I read books and if that too is boring turn to the creative side...trying to create something new :) :)

I usually watch some TV, surf the net or out to the park when I feel bored! That's all you can do during vacation :P It's the most boring part of the year... It's not like in movies where you can get fake IDs into clubs. Here are my favorite pastimes -

Watching TV while using the computer -

i just sit in the couch with my laptop and keep a eye on two of them. Or more often a hear on one and a eye on another.

Going to the Park

Well, it actually isn't like a park... its more like a entertainment center near park. With a couple of friends watching some movies and then ride some boards and get alot of free food.

Drawing Something/write something

Ahh... I have my own Manga story kinda thingy. The drawings are actually VERY crappy but the story is pretty good... something you would except from the opposite from me :P

There are ALOT more but I'm too lazy to write them all!

When I am bored and there is nothing to do or even if there is, but you're lazy enough to do it, I usually watch TV or turn on some movie. Sometimes I go and drink some beer :D out of that boredom..Or just play some kind of a game or chat online until the next day? :D Listen to music and etc.When I am in a mood and am really bored to do something, I like to tidy my room and similar or do some sports too.

Quatrux we should be neighbors and then I'm gonna put some boredom detector near you so that I will always know when you're feelin' bored. And then I'm just gonna have a little chat with you til you tidy your room and then include mine. lol just kidding..I kinda like that idea of doing good things when you're bored. You just made yourself a favor twice! :D

Quatrux we should be neighbors and then I'm gonna put some boredom detector near you so that I will always know when you're feelin' bored. And then I'm just gonna have a little chat with you til you tidy your room and then include mine. lol just kidding..
I kinda like that idea of doing good things when you're bored. You just made yourself a favor twice! :D

well, i hope that both of you are my neighbors. so when you get bored, just give me a visit and i will give you a lot of work to do :D .

just kidding, i will give you some ideas, like cooking a cake together, i like making sweets and eat them later with delicious tea, we could have a tea party ;) . or we could go out for a walk or better go for shopping, i know aizee will love it but quatrux?? i don't know :D . or i could give you some books and magazines and sent you home :) .

Find new communities and that way you can meet new people and can get over boredom. I was searching for "make money online" and i came across sites like gather, squidoo and mylot. You know where there is social networking and money, many people come there and share there views. I found that squidoo can be a good place to earn few bucks in paypal and meet few god people as well.