xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Sotw #13 - Voting Vote for your favourite

Vote for your favourite!  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote for your favorite! Remember to comment also! Missed this entry session? Don't worry, the next entries will being shortly.Good luck to everyone!

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

for some reason i can't see the voting, i only see "null voting" :( and this is a sad fact. so i hope somebody be nice and write the result in here :) , good luck for all.

for some reason i can't see the voting, i only see "null voting" :( and this is a sad fact. so i hope somebody be nice and write the result in here :) , good luck for all.

So this means that your posting problem got fixed but not your poll problem huh? Well, i think you can try to press "delete my vote" or something like that and get back to the voting. You probably voted null. But thats just a theory, I never had that problem.

The votings are -

dm - 1
wd - 2! :D
zanzi - 1
trampo - 0
tf - 0

On second thought, I'm pretty sure that you have voted null because I can see 4 votes but on the top it says that 5 people have cast their vote. But on the other hand, somebody else could have voted null.
Edited by deadmad7
add more thoughts (see edit history)

So this means that your posting problem got fixed but not your poll problem huh? Well, i think you can try to press "delete my vote" or something like that and get back to the voting. You probably voted null. But thats just a theory, I never had that problem.
The votings are -

dm - 1
wd - 2! :D
zanzi - 1
trampo - 0
tf - 0

On second thought, I'm pretty sure that you have voted null because I can see 4 votes but on the top it says that 5 people have cast their vote. But on the other hand, somebody else could have voted null.

well you have a good theory in here, but sorry i didn't vote at all :) not even clicked on the "vote " button. and my topic about the problem is still waiting a moderator approval. and i see posts now but not all of them :( .

any way, thanks for the information deadmad, and keep me informed ;) .

well you have a good theory in here, but sorry i didn't vote at all :) not even clicked on the "vote " button. and my topic about the problem is still waiting a moderator approval. and i see posts now but not all of them :( .
any way, thanks for the information deadmad, and keep me informed ;) .

Sure, anytime! I have another solution now, try using the methods i talked about here. Good luck. Update, I got 1 more vote now, we are tied! :D

Sure, anytime! I have another solution now, try using the methods i talked about here. Good luck. Update, I got 1 more vote now, we are tied!

thanks for the update deadmad, keep me informed please. i still can't see any voting :(
i love competitions :D good luck for everyone :) .

When I try to vote I get the following message.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

Useful Links

Forgotten Password Recovery

Register a new account

Our help documentation

Contact the forums administrator

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

When I try to vote I get the following message.

hmmm... i don't know why thats happening... there have been 6 votes so far, so its not a problem with the poll. Try again later or contact a admin.

I decided to vote for web_designer. I liked the girl on the rocks with like steam/smoke around it and the glow of the rocks it will be interesting to see who wins. Though Good Work All.

yea, wd got my vote this week. although i would have liked to see less of a smoke effect and more of a hazy/steam/cloudy effect, it was more original than the rest and i am ALL FOR originality!

thank you ash and anwiii, i am full of myself now :D. glade you like it :) . only if i can see the voting i will be happier. but still nothing changed, i think my browser doesn't like my entry so it decided to drive me crazy :P .

thank you ash and anwiii, i am full of myself now :D. glade you like it :) . only if i can see the voting i will be happier. but still nothing changed, i think my browser doesn't like my entry so it decided to drive me crazy :P .

haha! you're on a roll. I think its almost decided now that you're going to win!

The votes are -

dm - 2
wd - 4
zanzi - 1
trampo - 0
tf - 1

ohhhhh her first one? yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa!

Well, its not official yet, but there is no way im going to win unless theirs a miracle! :lol: I have to watch my back now... :ph34r: WD is onto me. B)

Well, its not official yet, but there is no way im going to win unless theirs a miracle! :lol: I have to watch my back now... :ph34r: WD is onto me. B)

yeah i am :D and it is bad that i can't see anything :( but it is ok since i can get all the information i want from you deadmad, :D you are doing a great job here good luck young man ;) .