xisto Community
Donegal

Films Talk about your favourite films

Whats your favourite film  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally love Kill Bill, because it was directed by the man himself, Quentin Taurintino. He truly owns in the film business. He puts so much effort into his work, and it really pays off.May I ask what films you other people like?P.S. This my seem like a Dictated Poll, and it is. So tough.

anyway, i dont really like any of those films apart from kill bill! lol...

:P
he's right, a thread like this can't be a poll!

btw, my favourite films are :
Contact (with Jodie Foster) - the story of a group of scientists that receive signals from the space... so do the aliens exist? Loong and amazing film, it's like a dream... I love it. it's my #1 favourite movie.

Magnolia - 10 characters' stories intertwine.. very complex film! with a wonderful soundtrack by Aimee Mann.

Matrix - the FIRST one!

The Elephant Man (by the genius David Lynch) - uuuuuuh ;_; the most moving film I've ever seen.. It's about the true story of a deformed man, John Merrick, who lived in England at the end of '800. He is treated as an animal and kept in a freak show. A doctor from the London Hospital (Anthony Hopkins) decides to help him. A wonderful film, only a genius like David Lynch could create something like that.

The Cube - everyone knows what is it :P it's so... funny? :P really enjoyable

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Steven Spielbeeeeerg) - ok, I like long films :lol:

bye!

my fav. is the horror: House On The Cursed Hillvoted for LOTR, couse he is the best of all in the polli dont like matrix too much, couse it stealed the idea from terminator series (all the "machine rulez" idea)

I consider myself a movie fan-adict simply because it is the thing i love to do most watch/make. Donnie Darko is one of the best films Ive ever seen and would have to be one of my favorites. As for the movies above I like all but Tarintino's True Romance (he wrote didnt direct) was a better film, not to mention pulp. SEE Donnie Darko.

Has to get my vote too, LOTR.I was sceptical at first, been reading the book every year since I was 12 (which is 24 years ago!) and just hoped the film(s) would not polute the images I had created for myself.Was a bit dissapointed with Elrond, but the rest of the cast was great, the whole production was awesome. Peter Jackson is a genius, the way he handled it, surrounded himself with the best actors, craftsmen, writers etc. I've got the extended (4 disk) DVD's from the first two movies and wil get the third. The story behind the moviemaking is almost as fascinating as the movie itself.

anyway, i dont really like any of those films apart from kill bill! lol...

:lol:
he's right, a thread like this can't be a poll!

btw, my favourite films are :
Contact (with Jodie Foster) - the story of a group of scientists that receive signals from the space... so do the aliens exist? Loong and amazing film, it's like a dream... I love it. it's my #1 favourite movie.

Magnolia - 10 characters' stories intertwine.. very complex film! with a wonderful soundtrack by Aimee Mann.

Matrix - the FIRST one!

The Elephant Man (by the genius David Lynch) - uuuuuuh ;_; the most moving film I've ever seen.. It's about the true story of a deformed man, John Merrick, who lived in England at the end of '800. He is treated as an animal and kept in a freak show. A doctor from the London Hospital (Anthony Hopkins) decides to help him. A wonderful film, only a genius like David Lynch could create something like that.

The Cube - everyone knows what is it :P it's so... funny? :P really enjoyable

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Steven Spielbeeeeerg) - ok, I like long films :(

bye!
cool the matrix and contac are two of my favourite films to, another is Event Horizon thats a cool film. :P aint close enconters is also a very good film. Thats my opinion any why.

Lord of the rings was asom it kiced *bottom* it was funny it hade cool stuff thay hade short people and i love short people thay hade a good director thay hade cool stuff and i relly like itKillbill was funny it was not my favorit but i have 2 agrea it was good i did not relly like it cuss ther was not enuf just randm stuff and i like that stuff dont ask y i dont even no y just think its coolThe ring was gay stuiped and i haited it was not scary at all just a waist of time and cash we wear solgers was ok not that good but i liked it just not what i thot it would be not saying it was a waist (like the ring) but i thot it was good hade some cool stuff not that bad of a movey i would give it a 7 of 10