xisto Community
anwiii

Day After Day day after day

thought i would share something i wrote after i woke up today....sometimes i want to saysometimes i want to praysometimes i don't know what to sayday after daysometimes i know what's rightsometimes i want to fightsometimes it's a sightday after daythe poisons i feelthe poisons i healhow can i dealday after dayit's a big dealit's how i feellife is realday after daythe masks people wearit's hard to bareit's hard to careday after dayi take withinit ain't no sineven if i don't winday after dayit's worth the fightlike stars at midnightwhat a sightday after dayso people will be goodas they shouldwhile i am misunderstoodday after day

i like what you wrote anwiii. deep and strong meanings. keep on writing my friend ;) and post them here to share us your thoughts.

I like it because your poem carries a lot of meaning yet very negligible number of voluminous words are used. Poems usually portray the intense feelings of the poet, but use of literary technicalities takes away from it the original flavour , thankfully, you have successfully avoided that.