xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nik

Maximum Size Of File Attached what can be the size of file to be attached with email

Dear friends I don't know about the what can be the maximum size of file to be attached to the email. I use yahoomail.com and gmail.com Please tell me which one is good for file attaching.

It says it right on the screen when you upload your file. I think gMail has more space, i always see that gmail think counting up in the login page :P But I have found gMail's attaching and its whole mail system to be way more appealing than that of yahoo's. I would stick to gMail if i were you :D But you can make the switch into Windows Live, it also can make attachments very good and it's mail inbox,etc. are better than gMail's.

Both are fine with attachment size. That used to be a problem in the past but not any more. Anyway you wouldn't like to use large files for attachment.

GMail now uses their "Google Drive" for hosting attachments, so even very large files can be shared/attached easily.