xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bikerman

Pay For Post

Does the pay for post option work by batch processing or is it relatively real-time? I'm wondering because I've posted quite a few postings and I'm still at $0. So either my postings are not as good as I hoped or the system perhaps batches updates or does them at a set time interval??

My $s increased when I crossed 50 posts.So either it is a batch process or there is some limit to the posts you have to make before they start increasing.No one here really understands the new myCENT system. Including me.But I made $12.95 in two weeks. Have purchased a domain with it. Still with a pending status though. <_<

My $s increased when I crossed 50 posts.So either it is a batch process or there is some limit to the posts you have to make before they start increasing.
No one here really understands the new myCENT system. Including me.
But I made $12.95 in two weeks. Have purchased a domain with it. Still with a pending status though. <_<

Thanks for that...I'm sure I must have posted at least half a dozen worth a dollar...maybe I'm deluding myself and they are really terrible :-) Time will tell.

Thanks for that...I'm sure I must have posted at least half a dozen worth a dollar...maybe I'm deluding myself and they are really terrible :-) Time will tell.

Nah, I think they were fine. You just need to reach the certain post count.
The length is the main factor for calculating the worth. And you have made many long posts.

You didn't even activate your myCents yet! :wacko: Go follow the instructions and make a account in Xisto - Support, then we will see if its not working... good luck :)

You didn't even activate your myCents yet! :wacko: Go follow the instructions and make a account in Xisto - Support, then we will see if its not working... good luck :)

As of posting I am seeing him with some MyCENTS around 22 cents point something. I think everything on the MyCENTS area is being batched updated. I have an account at Asta and the updates goes around every 5hours, I am eager to learn when the update time for Xisto.com (Xisto.com) since it looks like my old post just disappear. My post count only reflects my new post since I came back.