xisto Community
FiReStOrM

Abortion Should it be abolished?

Should abortion be abolished?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not certain about the poll but I can see for one reason abortion should be is if it is a matter of life or death. There are too many families out there that would like to have a child so there are other ways to handle a situation. On the other hand what about a rape victim should they have a child that they neve wanted due to a rape and be reminded of it everytime you see the child. And do you think if you where that victim you could love that child. There are some circumstance where I can see it but there are otheres I totally disagree with.

In Australia, it's legal to have an abortion, and I want it to stay that way, just imagine the harm if some 15 year old girl gets raped by her uncle and becomes pregnant, it would f**k up her life for good. Abortion is not bad in anyway, the baby doesn't feel pain, and usually, it isn't a 'baby' yet. its a developing fetus, so technically its not a baby.

I am not certain about the poll but I can see for one reason abortion should be is if it is a matter of life or death. There are too many families out there that would like to have a child so there are other ways to handle a situation. On the other hand what about a rape victim should they have a child that they neve wanted due to a rape and be reminded of it everytime you see the child. And do you think if you where that victim you could love that child. There are some circumstance where I can see it but there are otheres I totally disagree with.

Too many families out there that would like to have a child? It should be 100% up to the mother in which the child is growing in whether or not she wants to keep the baby or not. I am all for abortions. The reason being that if a woman does not want a child, she should have a say in the matter. Having a child can permanently change a persons life forever, why can't they have a say in the matter. It's almost selfish to vote "yes" and say they should have the baby.

I would like you to read the lyrics from the following song. I would like to warn you first, this song is quite brutal, graphic, and straight to the point. The overall premise of the song, is why we would feel pity for a doctor who died, but not a unborn baby who was brutally murdered?

This song is called Born to Pieces by Frost Like Ashes. If you want to listen to it, https://myspace.com/browser (if you don't like extreme metal, don't listen to it)

Hidden

Born To Pieces

Consider the lyrics to this song an "ethical dilemma", the

juxtaposition between the slaying of the fetus and the slaying of the

doctor was deliberate. It is an unequivocal truth, murder is wrong.

So why would society be so bothered by the death of the doctor and

yet reality states that we would be tolerant of the child's demise?

As a follower of Christ, I believe deeply in the sanctity of human

life, this is strictly thru the belief that man is made in the image

of God. My prayer is that this song would affect your thinking upon

this subject, or at least cause you to think about it for just a

moment. Please remember it is meant to pose the dilemma in art form,

and in no way is meant as an encouragement to embrace violence or

murder.

Sebat

"I watch as this ink forms the words that I write It flows from the tip of this pen, black with spite As blood runs from deep it swells from inside Anger so pure and hate so divine Gazing through time as if present in mind I awaken each horror to tell me their crimes So eager to haunt me with boasts each in kind This is the tale that began this rhyme

She slithers between the rope and razor

This thing is eating its way from inside Her blackened mind knows she must be delivered On this day one of them must die Her dark shadow is the one that guides her The battle's short and oh so sweet With glazened gaze she acquiesces to the slaughter Of this thing that beats inside so deep

To the house of the Butcher

Into the eyes of the Slayer

Before the alter of the massacre

Lay her. Flay her!

The man behind the mask grins to greet her He is the one with the pitch-black soul With skilled hands he binds her to the cold chair Let the sacrifice begin Like a ritual he begins to spread her Invading her with the tools of his trade Should a daughter be slain for sin's pleasure?

Her first sensation is the kiss of acid pain

Acid fills the darkness

Of the stretched out womb

Burning her flesh

To the bone

Enter the scalpel

The first cut is made

Separate her body

Severed limb from limb

To the house of the Butcher

Into the eyes of the Slayer

Before the alter of the massacre

Lay her. Flay her!

Another day of killing is over

The Butcher slips into the night

A morbid thought I feel taking over

The words come-self defense by proxy

There is a shadow stalking this butcher

Get your scalpels-Let's have some fun!

His first awareness that he's what it's after The cold steel of the barrel of the gun

Acid fills his mouth

Silent screams cannot be heard

The machete draws first blood

In this irony absurd

The blade thirsts for more

Limbs are hacked and hewn

I sicken at such gore

But then I am not like you

The slaughter of the Butcher

Deliverance of ten thousand

An end of the massacre

Preyed him. Slayed him!

The slaughter of the Butcher

Is this of Dark Design?

Is this what God has in mind?

Such a small price to pay!

So I ask you (people who support abortion) this question. When you hear about someone who is murdered on the news, why do you not care about a unborn baby who is brutally murdered? If doctors can kill babies, why can't you just go out and murder someone?

Most people who support a woman's right to an abortion don't think a fetus is a baby (yet). Most people who oppose legalized abortion do consider a fetus to be a baby. So, for anti abortionists, abortion is babykilling, but to pro choice people, it's not a baby. Therefore, when an anti-abortionist says, "How can people support killing babies?", the question (rhetorical) is moot since pro choicers don't consider a fetus to be a baby.

Giving the government the power to search women's uteruses and to control our reproductive rights is anti-American and a very totalitarian concept.

If an abortion is babykilling, then shouldn't the punishment be life in prison or the death penalty? Most anti-abortionists will say no, but then they're admitting that killing a fetus is less of a crime than killing a 5 year old child. Does this mean that anti-abortionists consider a fetus to be a second class citizen? If a fetus is a baby, then killing a fetus should carry the maximum penalty. Anti-abortionists want to ban abortion, but they don't want abortionists to recieve life in prison or the death penalty. This doesn't make sense. I dare any anti-abortionist to answer these points.

[1]Most people who support a woman's right to an abortion don't think a fetus is a baby (yet). Most people who oppose legalized abortion do consider a fetus to be a baby. So, for anti abortionists, abortion is babykilling, but to pro choice people, it's not a baby. Therefore, when an anti-abortionist says, "How can people support killing babies?", the question (rhetorical) is moot since pro choicers don't consider a fetus to be a baby.

[2]Giving the government the power to search women's uteruses and to control our reproductive rights is anti-American and a very totalitarian concept.

[3]If an abortion is babykilling, then shouldn't the punishment be life in prison or the death penalty? Most anti-abortionists will say no, but then they're admitting that killing a fetus is less of a crime than killing a 5 year old child. Does this mean that anti-abortionists consider a fetus to be a second class citizen? If a fetus is a baby, then killing a fetus should carry the maximum penalty. Anti-abortionists want to ban abortion, but they don't want abortionists to recieve life in prison or the death penalty. This doesn't make sense. I dare any anti-abortionist to answer these points.

[1] The question is not moot. Why is this the case? Even though two sides think differently, only one can be right. Either, abortion is immoral and wrong, or it is not. Therefore, if the question has an answer, its not pointless.

[2] I'm not sure what you mean... is that statement for or against abortion?

[3] I do not agree with what you claim most anti-abortionists believe. Murder=murder=murder, regardless of the age of the victim. Penalties for murder should be the same across the board, however, it is not for me to decide what exactly the punishment should be, and nor do I want to decide what that punishment would be.

You cannot assume all anti-abortionists think the exact same thing. Also, I'm not to sure that the majority of them think that in the first place...

wow...

Abortion

Replying to choetry

Hitler felt the same way, so hey...You're in great company!

No wonder the world is going to hell.

Try this

http://www.elimcs.org/get-involved/hope-pack

By the way, my sister was mentally disabled (I.E. "retarded") and I sure as hell am glad my mother wasn't selfish and murderous enough to abort her. The world would be a much sweeter place with more people like her in it.

But you're right, they have no value or place in society, we should just kill them all.

You're an idiot.

-reply by shane

Hmmm...

Abortion

Replying to fenderboy123

Funny that the founders of our country didn't see it that way.

You people love to use the "separation of church and state" argument(which is NOT in the Constitution btw), but you don't even know what context that phrase was used in. In Jefferson's letter (to a Baptist church) he was assuring them that the Government would not interfere in their right to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, not the other way around.

In a dizzyingly long list of documents you can find where time & time again not only did our founders hoist Christianity high in public and in Congressional sessions, but where they defended it from people like you.

Maybe you should quit listening to your public school brainwashers or American revisionist history courses and read some actual history books for once. You might be surprised how very wrong you are.

But thanks for playing.

-reply by Shane

in the end

Abortion

It doesn't matter anyway.

Abortion WILL be abolished and it will never happen again.

Those murderers who performed the killings will be judged for their sin and will have to answer to God.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

I choose to do so of my own free will now, because He gave His life for me.

So the slaughter will continue, but it will end, and there will be an eternal consequence for the holocaust of abortion.

-reply by shane

abortion

Abortion

This is horrable cause ive had a family member who has had a few abortions but when she finally did have a baby it was the most beautiful kid ive ever seen and she doesnt deserve a baby boy like him, but she is prego again and that she deserves because she needs to be punished she needs to grow up and be an adult shes not a little kid any more shes 20 and needs to take care of her family. These kids don't need her.

-reply by emo_gurl_

Abortion

Abortion

Well since a lot of people think that abortion is not murder and that the mother has the right to abort the fetus (which by the way is a baby)then lets thin kthis way...

When you abort a baby you have to live with the remorse or regret of doing it later on in life. You know that you WOULDNT want to have that on your shoulders for the rest of your life. A fetus starts getting fingernails shortly after its concieved, and I'm sory but if it has fingernails then it is living. It has a heartbeat shortly after conception.

I mean abortion can be acceptable or medical reasons like life or death or because the baby would not have a chance of living after it is born. But not because you went and had sex or you had a drunken night and don't remember exactly who the father is.. Be more responsible for yourself and your actions because you are killing innocent people and not giving them a chance at life. THAT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL!!

-reply by Reality Check

ok so I'm against abortion, but I believe its ok if its for medical reasons, rape or incest.

Over here in Austraila, Victoria, we have a LOW birth-rate, a HIGH abortion rate, and an aging population. And 98% of all abortions performed in Australia were performed for convienence, and the other 2% was for medical reasons, feotal deformaties, rape and incest.

Rape should be made illegal because its inhumane, and the murder of an unborn baby. Yehh so people may say that its a fetus, but I'm sorry-its a living thing that deserves rights to live. 

-reply by Sarah

why do people have abortions its stupidAbortion

I belive if you are raped or forced to have sex go ahead and have an abortion but if you were not and you opened your legs and said **** me then I belive you should have to keep your baby and take care of it and that is my opinion thank you so don't have sex enless you can handle the consequences I have a 2 year old and I am 15 I kept mine cause abortion is stupid

-reply by colleen HENDERSON

It's should be legal as water is :P I find that having a baby is a choice so if it accidentally happens you should be able to decide. Also if it's not legal don't think that it will not exist, abortion is like prostitution in this matter. If abortion will be banned ppl will still be doing it but in unsanitary conditions, thy will risk death or other complications. (And believe me that wont stop them believe me i live in a country that had abortion illegal until 20 years ago).