xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Unmarried Pregnancy...

Unmarried Pregnancy...

A young unmarried girl discovers that she is pregnant.

Scared, She confides this 'news' to her mother.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did This to you? I want to know!"

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.

Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature And distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the Girl, and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the Problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family Situation, but I'll take responsibility. If a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse,

a beach villa and a $1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If it is twins, a factory and $1,000,000 each.

However, If there is a miscarriage or unsuccessful delivery , what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand

Firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him, "You can try again!"

HEY, this was a bad joke but it was funny :) you made me read it to the last.

so opaque you were disappearing for weeks and showed up with this joke. hmmmm i wonder where you were !!! :D

just kidding :P

welcome back opaque and thank you for sharing, (even i am not very greatful, you made me read this hahaa evil admin :) ).

HEY, this was a bad joke but it was funny :) you made me read it to the last.
so opaque you were disappearing for weeks and showed up with this joke. hmmmm i wonder where you were !!! :D

Haha... he had to work double shift for WEEKS to come up with this dirty joke :P Don't spoil all your staff!

Well, now that you are here... CAN YOU GIVE US A UPDATE? please?

i have seen him come in and out like a ghost. he's been around. just under the radar. i thought that joke was hilarious! i dunno if i woulda said, "try again"....but it sure was funny...haha