xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlooDTake

My Stuff Some of my stuff..

hey, they are all in red and contain fiire!!! do you love red and fire that much :) ?

even red is kind of a strong color, but i must say it is suitable for your first one, which i like the most. you did a good work in there, everything blend good with everything else, especially with the fire.

the last ones about the hosting offers are good too, even i think they maybe better if they were in another color like blue ;) but it depends on the designer taste.

in general you have a good work, so post more when you could i will be waiting for more and thank you for sharing.

i have to agree with rob. i like the theme but i think it may be a little too much red. i would have tried to add some blue flames with the red. plus, the buttons and graphics need more work to blend together better. but hey- i think you did a great job!

Thank you for your comments! :lol: About the red,well i'am not really good with colors and i was not sure which one can fit there so i did it only in "one color"
And thats one of my first templates soo. :lol:

More coming soon :D

for your first attempt you did a good job i think. about the choosing colors you can get help from color scheme, they are sites used to give you an idea about how you can mix colors and give you the hexa decimal of each color. like this site

http://paletton.com/

and you can find more that suit your work from making a quick search through the net. good luck.