xisto Community
ezincenter

Microsoft Announces Ie 7

Even though I havent really had the time to go thru all the details about the IE7, I think that it is kool of MS to release that.Just wondering the features it will have. when will it be ready for download and installation and upgrade? That I'd luv to know as soon as possible.

It's about time. IE6 had major secuirty problems and had many security holes. I'd be neat if that doesn't follow in this new release.Oh and by the way, I'd wait for the IE7 to come up on the Official Microsoft website. I've waited for so long and a couple of weeks won't harm. Definately a good move by MS.

cool they're coming out with an upgraded IE. I wonder what it will have. Probably its going to have tab browsing like the other browsers. lol. I hope it won't go to standard coding like Mozilla is already.

After trying Opera and Firefox,I truly doubt that I will ever return to Internet Explorer. Just in case,I'll give it a try,but with a lot of prejudice. So,is it available already?

After trying Opera and Firefox,I truly doubt that I will ever return to Internet Explorer. Just in case,I'll give it a try,but with a lot of prejudice. So,is it available already?

51603[/snapback]

Exactly my opinion.

I was impressed with Opera.

I am dumbstruck with Firefox which I am using right now...

I will certainly install and try IE & but am sure will not continue to use for long with my current opinion regarding IE... But I will try to be as non judgemental as possible when I try to use it...

I hope I like it too...

Googlue

It will be very difficult to move to Internet Explorer once again after working on Firefox. But now it seems that Microsoft is changing, they are talking about free spyware, they are talking about security, they are talking about portability.I hope they will come up with the best browser in the market because I have tested their anti-spyware and it is super. It has found the entries than are not found by ad-aware,spybot,bazooka or even hijack this. So let's wait.............

I hope the rendering errors are fixed. What's this free antivirus that microsoft is talking about? Where can I download the internet explorer version 7?

I hope the rendering errors are fixed. What's this free antivirus that microsoft is talking about? Where can I download the internet explorer version 7?

51669[/snapback]

I have not heard about free antivirus , as far as I know there is free antispyware avialale to download from Microsoft website.

And the Internet Explorer version 7 will come in the mid of 2005.

?_? it's about time microsoft released a new msn7, but, nah, I'm sticking with Firefox, I have this nasty, feeling that IE7, JUST like MSN7, will lag furiously on my 8 year old machine, because they seem to assume everyone has XP.. Allthough, I should be getting a new computer in a few month's , I still preferr the more light weight alternatives.Browser : FirefoxIM client : TrillianMedia Playrer : Ultra playerAs for the microsoft anti virus, I can allready see them chraging high price's for it, and wasting a lot of time. O_O microsoft have been obsesed with internet piracy, which is why they seem to want to gather details from it's users, they'll probably do it in IE7, they've done it with msn7, I'm pretty damn sure that windows media player does that..

Opera/Firefox + Kaspersky AntiVirus are the winning combination. Slow giant like Microsoft can not make the best product in the market. It can be wnough for most people,as they get it with their OS,but for top-users no way.