xisto Community
ezincenter

Microsoft Announces Ie 7

lmao damn another update? i think the anti virus thing is gonna be bs just like the one they added in SP2 so its pointless but id update it too and right now im using firefox cuz its much better so forget IE

51622[/snapback]

hahaha.... lol, rofl, me neither. IE stinks so bad its not funny. I put flash buttons on my site and they work in every other browser except IE of course. Also IE just cant match up to firefox or any of those other browsers. Like no tabbed browsing and stuff plus its as slow as crap almoust like all the time and its worse when you have like 56k or some other slow internet service. ;):P

hey bullguard sent me an email saying that bill gates said they loanched it before its sposed to be out so i dont know what they are going to do. because billgates said hes going to put it up with microsoft longhorn.

I have mostly used Opera,and today I have given more chance to Firefox to see if it's better,and it seems that it is a bit slower than Opera. In any case,both of them are light years ahead of Internet Explorer,but I don't know hich of these 2 I should use. Bookmarks toolbar is very cool Firefox feature.

Its about time they catch up everyone is switching. way too many problems with IE.