xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Torn Between Two People A boy or Girl?

so i have dated this guy for over four years and i love him to death and i would do anything for him... but i have this best friend who is a girl and i am kinda falling for her too and this guy lets call him "bob" well bob still loves me and i love him i miss hanging out with him and his family.. bob was my first and only sex partner... now i think i like girls and my friend lets call her "sue" well sue and i met in college and we clicked and we have gotten closer every time we hang out and i left bob for sue to see if i like girls or not... and idk how sue feeels about me she says she likes me but... she doesnt want a relationship and i understand that.. and im nervouse to have sex with her and i want to to see if i can handle being with a girl.... now bob is waiting for me to figure my self out which is sweeet but how long can he wait... and i dont want to lose him and i dont know what to do please help!!!!!

so i have dated this guy for over four years and i love him to death and i would do anything for him... but i have this best friend who is a girl and i am kinda falling for her too and this guy lets call him "bob" well bob still loves me and i love him i miss hanging out with him and his family.. bob was my first and only sex partner... now i think i like girls and my friend lets call her "sue" well sue and i met in college and we clicked and we have gotten closer every time we hang out and i left bob for sue to see if i like girls or not... and idk how sue feeels about me she says she likes me but... she doesnt want a relationship and i understand that.. and im nervouse to have sex with her and i want to to see if i can handle being with a girl.... now bob is waiting for me to figure my self out which is sweeet but how long can he wait... and i dont want to lose him and i dont know what to do please help!!!!!

It's tough but you have to make a choice or you might end up losing both of them. Although not common, you're case requires finding yourself and looking at it in both ways. In one way or another, you will lose one of the two. Think about it at the same time, think more than a few years ahead. Your choice, Sue or Bob, will define you.

So the best advice I can give is go find yourself and find it fast. So as not to waste Bob's time and Sue's.

You're torn between the one who loves you and the one you love. All I can say is that take your time, you have to decide from the heart. You gotta have to make a choice. One of them becomes your significant other and the other one will become your friend. For sure these two people have differences and you're gonna have to think clearly on which one would really make you happy. Take note with the words YOU and HAPPY!

Since Sue doesn't want a relationship with you she is no option. There is no reason to explore how it is to have sex with her. It will be disappointing anyways. Because there will be no relationship attached to the sex experience. One way to find out what you want is to give it time. Don't do much untill you know what your heart and feelings tell you. The other option is to desert the two all together and to find a new person to be his or her girl friend. The confusion caused by Sue can indicate that the Bob is not fully filling your needs. A reason to be the girl friend of Bob because you like to hang out with his family is not a good reason. If you like his family you can visit his relatives without being the girl friend of Bob. If they don't like you to visit them when you are not the girl friend of Bob would mean that they don't like you personally. So in that case there is no reason to visit them either. This is part of my opinion.

Since Sue doesn't want a relationship with you she is no option. There is no reason to explore how it is to have sex with her. It will be disappointing anyways. Because there will be no relationship attached to the sex experience. One way to find out what you want is to give it time. Don't do much untill you know what your heart and feelings tell you. The other option is to desert the two all together and to find a new person to be his or her girl friend. The confusion caused by Sue can indicate that the Bob is not fully filling your needs. A reason to be the girl friend of Bob because you like to hang out with his family is not a good reason. If you like his family you can visit his relatives without being the girl friend of Bob. If they don't like you to visit them when you are not the girl friend of Bob would mean that they don't like you personally. So in that case there is no reason to visit them either. This is part of my opinion.

I like and support this opinion for your question. Sue should not be an option at all if you are seeking someone that will love you.