xisto Community
deadmad7

Dm7's Signature Request Shop! [Open] 24/7 Signature Requests

wheew! I'm done with Mahesh2k's Signature Request. This is the 2nd signature request done. It was completed in approx. almost less than 2 days... :) And here it is Mahesh -

Posted Image

If you feel that it should be edited -- just tell me and I will fix it if you have any problems. I just wrote "mahesh" instead of adding the 2k... If thats okay with you. The white things on the background are the 'leafs' from Byakuya's Special Attack called 'senbonzakura' which are mixed with autumn colors and leafs. I tried to keep it colorful and not dark because the theme was autumn.

Current Queue -

1. Magnafrost - (DONE)

2. Mahesh2k - (pending - done)

3. Web_designer - (have to start tomorrow)

Awesome :)

No, it's cool with my real name. So let it be "Mahesh".

Just wanted some edits like autumn theme with "pink" as leaf color. I mean i would love mix of color pink (for the leafs) and background bit of dark(bluish dark)...

Awesome :)No, it's cool with my real name. So let it be "Mahesh".
Just wanted some edits like autumn theme with "pink" as leaf color. I mean i would love mix of color pink (for the leafs) and background bit of dark(bluish dark)...

So, you want those things edited into this signature now? I mean if its pink and dark blue... how does this go into your 'autumn theme'? :wacko:

True. Actually your picture selection tempts me to think go over autumn theme and pick "pink leafs & dark bluish" paints instead. :P If you can be creative with that it'll be cool :)

True.
Actually your picture selection tempts me to think go over autumn theme and pick "pink leafs & dark bluish" paints instead. :P If you can be creative with that it'll be cool :)

Sure, I'll be able to do that, but I have to finish WD's Signature first, I have started that already and I'll get back to it as soon as possible! ;)

Sure, I'll be able to do that, but I have to finish WD's Signature first, I have started that already and I'll get back to it as soon as possible!

great deadmad, i will wait for my signature, i am so curious to know how it will look like. and better be a good one deadmad ;) . i am just kidding :)
i trust your creativity, so i will wait and see, thank you deadmad.

Posted Image

Finished with WD's sig (after a long time). I added some shadowy thingys and the gun popping out of the render. hope you like it :P

on to m2k's sig!!!

Posted Image

Finished with WD's sig (after a long time). I added some shadowy thingys and the gun popping out of the render. hope you like it :P

on to m2k's sig!!!

hmmm, i like it a lot :) . the background and combinations of the colors look very good, especially how the gun pooping out the render. it is really a good one deadmad, thanks for your hard working.

and by the way, i am not brown or have a black hair ;):):D .

BUT, is this suit me?? i mean do you think this is how i look??? :o

maybe i am exaggerating here, but i believe that every design especially signatures should reflect the person they should represent. now do you see me like that??? a fighting woman if yes then it is great :D because i hide a worrier spirit inside ;) .

now i will find a way to add it to me original signature, i think it will be interesting, a fighting girl who has a website leads to php tutorials :P:D.

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

UPDATE - I'm taking requests again. I've also done another sig for WD since she has returned :D WD sig version 2 :D - its way better than the last one (that thing sucked! :o ). I personally think its the best sig i've done so far... here it is -

Posted Image

I also finished the v2 of Mahesh's signature, i completely redid the whole thing and added a new render and different colors and stuff. I couldn't do all the things you asked for, but i did most... here it is -

Posted Image

Please, people give me more requests!

are you kidding me??it is so awesome, i like it so much :) thanks a lot deadmad. it is so charming and touchy. i downloaded it and intending to add it to my signature, but can i do that??? do you have any idea??i mean using 2 images in my signature??if not them i think i will combine it with my one ;) . and i must say that this is what i meant before, adding some soul to your designs will make them shine even if hey are not 100% perfect. and that soul should come from the person you are representing or from the message you are trying to deliver. i hope you understand me better now, and if not then it is ok :). i like it a lot, thanks for your effort, you really did a great job in here.

are you kidding me??it is so awesome, i like it so much :) thanks a lot deadmad. it is so charming and touchy. i downloaded it and intending to add it to my signature, but can i do that??? do you have any idea??
i mean using 2 images in my signature??
if not them i think i will combine it with my one ;) .

and i must say that this is what i meant before, adding some soul to your designs will make them shine even if hey are not 100% perfect. and that soul should come from the person you are representing or from the message you are trying to deliver. i hope you understand me better now, and if not then it is ok :). i like it a lot, thanks for your effort, you really did a great job in here.

Hmm... sure you can use both of them. Actually you can use both of those sigs AND your meinterest banner. As long as it follows this rule :

Your signature may contain:Up to 3 images
Images up to 500 x 200 pixels
Up to 10 URLs
Up to 15 lines