xisto Community
deadmad7

Dm7's Signature Request Shop! [Open] 24/7 Signature Requests

The long awaited (i wish) "DM's Signature Request Shop" is now opened! I would take any requests which are posted here by Members which are within the rules and is posting when the topic is [OPEN]. Your signature request would be ignored if you post when its [CLOSED].
which follows -

The rules for request are sightly different than the forums... so follow my rules which are as follows -

"USER SPECIFICATION"

In this Signature package, the user specifys which kind of signature he/she wants and I follow to my best ability. This is the code which you must post if you want Package 1.

Size: anything you likeTheme: anything you likeRender: YES or NORender Theme: Comic, games, etc.Text: Yes? No? What do you want it to say?

"DeadMad's Recommendation'

In this signature package, I take what I know about you -- as a person/user and try to create a signature about it... Just say something like this -

I want Deadmad's Recommendation signature cuz hes cool!

In both of the packages, I add my OWN special effects and graphic ideas. Though, If you don't like it -- you could try me to change it a 1000 times and I will do it... :)

Wow !!! I am the first! :) Please make me a signature deadmad ! It would be great if I could use a part of it as avatar too. And for the most part, I choose the "I want Deadmad's Recommendation signature cuz hes cool!" way :) But I think I would like a signature displayin some kind of power! The way a warrior, or a dragon would! Thanks a ton in advance dm !!

Wow !!! I am the first! :) Please make me a signature deadmad ! It would be great if I could use a part of it as avatar too. And for the most part, I choose the "I want Deadmad's Recommendation signature cuz hes cool!" way :) But I think I would like a signature displayin some kind of power! The way a warrior, or a dragon would! Thanks a ton in advance dm !!

That's alright -- I could crop some part of the sig to create the avatar. So, a powerful dragon warrior sig coming right up!

And you forgot to mention if you want a text or not... Should it say magnafrost or something?

Ah cool. I would like to request DeadMad's Recommendation cause he's cool. Let me make it even interesting by adding mix of both packages. Just to get you started here is info from package 1 which i mixed.

Size: Horizontal 100 px height (not sure about width-could be upto 500px or more)Theme: Autumn season (leaves falling)
Render: YES
Render Theme: Bleach character byakuya in autumn season
Text: No If it looks cool then add "Mahesh" to it. but also keep non-text copy

:)

hey deadmad..so you opened a shop now :) happy for you mate, you earned that by your hard work. anyway, i just passed you by to say HI and GOOD LUCK ;) and maybe someday i will ask you to make me a signature too. p.s your signatures shop looks cool :P .

That's alright -- I could crop some part of the sig to create the avatar. So, a powerful dragon warrior sig coming right up!
And you forgot to mention if you want a text or not... Should it say magnafrost or something?

Nice! And yes .. Let it just say magnafrost .. Can't really think of any other text to be added in sigs!

I just completed Magnafrost's Request. This is the 1st request that I have completed, took less than 15 hours since the time of request.

Posted Image

The best Warrior Dragon that I know of is the Prince of Persia, I hope you like it Magnafrost! Thank you and come again!

@mahesh2k - im going to start on your signature day after tomorrow -- sorry about that, I have to attend a summer school exam tomorrow, then I'll be free forever! *until school begins*

If any of you feel like you might want to a new signature, now is the time :)

Signature Shop Queue -

1. Magnafrost (done - pending)

2. Mahesh2k (unknown)

I just completed Magnafrost's Request. This is the 1st request that I have completed, took less than 15 hours since the time of request.

Posted Image

The best Warrior Dragon that I know of is the Prince of Persia, I hope you like it Magnafrost! Thank you and come again!

@mahesh2k - im going to start on your signature day after tomorrow -- sorry about that, I have to attend a summer school exam tomorrow, then I'll be free forever! *until school begins*

Signature Shop Queue -

2. Mahesh2k (unknown)

cool deadmad ;)

good one, i really like it. you are doing better day by day. i hope magnafrost will like it, and i hope you good luck in your summer school.

now all that enthusiastic me, i am really wondering if i asked you to make me a one, how it gonna looks like??

so, i will say "I want Deadmad's Recommendation signature cuz hes cool!" ;)

i trust you creative eye deadmad, so let's see what it gonna bring up this time about me :) .

Nice deadmad..so we have a shop from deadmad and the customers are coming.Deadmad your creativity is on demand.Cool :)

Posted Image

Signature Shop Queue -

2. Mahesh2k (unknown)

Wow. Its brilliant ! Thanks a lot dm .. And btw, where do i add wisdom flags for someone ? :)

cool deadmad ;) good one, i really like it. you are doing better day by day. i hope magnafrost will like it, and i hope you good luck in your summer school.

now all that enthusiastic me, i am really wondering if i asked you to make me a one, how it gonna looks like??
so, i will say "I want Deadmad's Recommendation signature cuz hes cool!" ;)

i trust you creative eye deadmad, so let's see what it gonna bring up this time about me :) .

Oh thanks! I just got back from the exam and I got about 44 1/2 outta 50, pretty good! Just made it into a A- ;) Thanks for the request! I'll start making them by tomorrow, I'm really tired today -- I've been up until 1 AM and waking up at 5:30 AM every day for the past weak to study... so its chill time now B)

Wow. Its brilliant ! Thanks a lot dm ..

Glad you like it! I'm assuming that you like this -- so I'm gonna close your request and make it into 'DONE', if you want something changed, I'll be glad to do it! :lol:

And btw, where do i add wisdom flags for someone ? :)

I talked about it here and if its for me... thanks! :D

Oh thanks! I just got back from the exam and I got about 44 1/2 outta 50, pretty good! Just made it into a A- Thanks for the request! I'll start making them by tomorrow, I'm really tired today -- I've been up until 1 AM and waking up at 5:30 AM every day for the past weak to study... so its chill time now

so almost an A, great deadmad. good job, proud of you mate :)
about my signature, take your time i am not in a harry. as you know i have a one, just wanted to know how are going to present me in a signature :) . so don't worry i will wait.

Oh thanks! I just got back from the exam and I got about 44 1/2 outta 50, pretty good! Just made it into a A- ;) Thanks for the request! I'll start making them by tomorrow, I'm really tired today -- I've been up until 1 AM and waking up at 5:30 AM every day for the past weak to study... so its chill time now B)

Glad you like it! I'm assuming that you like this -- so I'm gonna close your request and make it into 'DONE', if you want something changed, I'll be glad to do it! :lol:

I talked about it here and if its for me... thanks! :D

Good one for the exam ! And your guess was correct ;) And about the sig, I can't really think of any improvements to make. So I leave that also to "I trust deadmad" unless someone like wd pops in a comment before you login the next time!

wheew! I'm done with Mahesh2k's Signature Request. This is the 2nd signature request done. It was completed in approx. almost less than 2 days... :) And here it is Mahesh -

Posted Image

If you feel that it should be edited -- just tell me and I will fix it if you have any problems. I just wrote "mahesh" instead of adding the 2k... If thats okay with you. The white things on the background are the 'leafs' from Byakuya's Special Attack called 'senbonzakura' which are mixed with autumn colors and leafs. I tried to keep it colorful and not dark because the theme was autumn.

Current Queue -

1. Magnafrost - (DONE)

2. Mahesh2k - (pending - done)

3. Web_designer - (have to start tomorrow)

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)