xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Gaara Of The Desert

Sorry to be back with a signature so soon, I just wanted to test something out real quick with kind of the style I used last time. I twisted it more this time and I used Gaara from "Naruto" as my render. I tried to add some Japanese feel to it by adding the lamp and stuff -- but I don't know if its japanese... so don't shout at me if its Chinese :lol: The sig is also like a desert and the sand in engulfing Gaara. Anyways, I thought a simple text would be more than enough to get this signature looking good.

Posted Image

Sorry to be back with a signature so soon, I just wanted to test something out real quick with kind of the style I used last time. I twisted it more this time and I used Gaara from "Naruto" as my render. I tried to add some Japanese feel to it by adding the lamp and stuff -- but I don't know if its japanese... so don't shout at me if its Chinese :lol: The sig is also like a desert and the sand in engulfing Gaara. Anyways, I thought a simple text would be more than enough to get this signature looking good.

Posted Image

GOD deadmad, your skills are advancing so fast. i do like your last two signatures. they are so unique and proficient. i like the mixing of colors in the background and that lamp too, the render is so fit with everything. for the first time, i thought there's a dragon in the background :P .

good job deadmad, i am really impressed. i rate it 9/10 waiting for more.

p.s. stop making more signatures and make some tutorials :D

Posted Image

Good job deadmad7.

I like it, you have really improved quite a lot. I think you could have done more with a sand theme, when I think of what I watched from naruto, and this character it doesn't exactly match the show. I think it would need a lot more sand, but maybe like adding a couple sand bands going across the signature, and create a sense of flow in the signature, because there is currently no flow.

Really, try to make some tutorials, I am sure the people here would love to see from you.

Posted Image

Good job deadmad7.

I like it, you have really improved quite a lot. I think you could have done more with a sand theme, when I think of what I watched from naruto, and this character it doesn't exactly match the show. I think it would need a lot more sand, but maybe like adding a couple sand bands going across the signature, and create a sense of flow in the signature, because there is currently no flow.

Really, try to make some tutorials, I am sure the people here would love to see from you.

Good job deadmad7.

I didn't base this on the Anime, I did on Gaara's Kazikage personality after he becomes the Land Of the Sand's Kazikage (ruler). In the first naruto -- he is a demonic young kid who just kills people with sand and rips their limbs out, but then in "Naruto : Shippuuden (second part)" he becomes "good" and a just ruler. He never kills people satanically anymore -- only when he needs to :P So, this is just the emperor version of him -- not when he is fighting. That's why there is a lantern and dragons in the background.

Personally I don't know about tutorials right now... still deciding if I should make them or not...