xisto Community
rvalkass

Photoshop Tennis #3

ok, i started it this time, and i transformed that desert to something a little more better, so no one of you will ruin it this time hahaha :)

Posted Image

Alright! I'm done. Took me a while to find out what I'm going to do with this... but I finally figured it out! I added a Robot Gozilla and Luigi hiding in one of the windows.

HINT - NEXT PERSON -- PUT SOMEBODY FUNNY IN THE OTHER WINDOW!

Posted Image

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

deadmad, play the game fair! wd edited the picture first. you should haven noticed this before you posted yours

alright, i will try to fix things. i merged them together. and deadmad refresh next time before posting, even i can't blame you because it happen to me a lot when i took time in posting ;)

Posted Image

deadmad, play the game fair! wd edited the picture first. you should haven noticed this before you posted yours

ooops... sorry! :blush: I had the page open while i was doing the photoshopping...

alright, i will try to fix things. i merged them together. and deadmad refresh next time before posting, even i can't blame you because it happen to me a lot when i took time in posting ;)

Thanks for understanding and the quick fix wd! :lol:

A simple edit this time :P

I felt the image didn't have enough Liberian gangsters in it, so I edited some in. I don't want to boast, but I'm really pleased with the bullet effects on the lower gangster..

Posted Image

@phil - thanks for adding the child soldiers :lol:

heres mine - I added spidey controlling Godzilla... I thought If i add only little -- it could give other people a chance too ;)

Posted Image

Ha, that's awesome. It's just a shame that by removing the blue background you've successfully highlighted my inability to cut out pictures using the magic wand tool. :D

I swear, I would do all manner of devious things to get the game that has that loading screen!

A game that not only contains African Militia with AK47s, but a spider-man controlled top hat wearing BattleMech dinosaur, a nuclear explosion, the Russian Military attempting to invade, two of the finest Nintendo characters AND A BUTTERFLY! And to think they even bothered making a sixth Call of Duty..

hahahaha! that last edit was pretty funny. i wasn't expecting that. good job arctic!