xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Running With Scissors

License Validation Failed.

I forgot to pay for my site so its suspended and I paid yesterday but for some reason my sites still suspended and I logged into my xisto account today to check on it and it said License Validation Failed. How do I fix this??

Use this link for logging in:

https://support.xisto.com/

And as for the suspension, I think it has to be manually fixed. If not, it may just take a while to resolve itself once you've reactivated.

The License Validation problem is temporary and I just checked now that the site is back. As for your site, if it's still suspended, open a support ticket with the priority as CRITICAL and explain your problem, and the support staff will take care of it immediately.

i just checked if i could log in to xisto account and i logged in directly, so that license validation error maybe happened because of some of the temporary error in the server, i think it happened before. so please check it now and if you could log in. submit a support ticket and they will fix things, good luck.