xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

How To Calculate The Average From Differnt Data Inputs...

yeah i know that simpleton, and thank you to pass by even when it get you boring :P , just kidding. but really even i won't argue more, and it seems like the topic will end like that: every one have his own point of view and insist on it. and that's make me remember what one of my teachers told me before, he said that math is like a maze so confusing and long way to reach the end but finally all the ways lead to the end. :)

Actually I was quite enjoying the show, even though I couldn't understand it much to give a sensible reply - I was just enjoying it as a spectator, and in the end it was stretching up a bit too much. So it's best if we let the issue die down gradually so that everyone cools down :)

Actually I was quite enjoying the show, even though I couldn't understand it much to give a sensible reply - I was just enjoying it as a spectator, and in the end it was stretching up a bit too much. So it's best if we let the issue die down gradually so that everyone cools down :)

yeah i agree, and thank you for being a good and silent spectator :) being there to follow the discussion is better than close the topic i guess :) i know a lot get bored and did that :D .

Hehe , yes. And I've actually started admiring both anwii and wd, (and partially hate :P). Being able to have that firm belief that you are right, and fighting for it! Good going guys! But this topic will not reach a consensus unless we can all sit together in the same room and talk, which I guess is next to impossible. If someone can figure out a way to get close to that, we should try it sometime :)

But this topic will not reach a consensus unless we can all sit together in the same room and talk, which I guess is next to impossible. If someone can figure out a way to get close to that, we should try it sometime :)

It's something very close to possible. We could imagine that the ChatRoom was actually a 'room'... but if you decide that you are too old to be pretending, we could just use skype or gtalk or ytalk and just talk through video... but as you all should know -- my identity should remain classified, so I'm gonna wear a potato sack on my head and talk through oinking morse code.

Hehe , yes. And I've actually started admiring both anwii and wd, (and partially hate ). Being able to have that firm belief that you are right, and fighting for it! Good going guys! But this topic will not reach a consensus unless we can all sit together in the same room and talk, which I guess is next to impossible. If someone can figure out a way to get close to that, we should try it sometime

GREAT IDEA, this is the best idea i've heard till now :P .

ok so we will go to a nice coffee shop or a library, me, anwiii and you,hmmm i will invite opaque too to help about the mycent how it work. and i will invite bani, chini, and hurt4love too (the whole gang :D ) and discuss about that and drink coffee and latte :) . i am sure it will be the best time ever.

btw: i should invite other people to avoid us me and anwiii from fighting there, and avoid myself from using my PHP book in a wrong way ;) , because i will bring it with me.

and all that will remind me with the seminars in college, when the evil teacher gives us a program to do or an assignment and tell us to discuss and get him the solution. but i am sure this is will be much more fun from these boring seminars :P .

anyone else want to join us???

It's something very close to possible. We could imagine that the ChatRoom was actually a 'room'... but if you decide that you are too old to be pretending, we could just use skype or gtalk or ytalk and just talk through video... but as you all should know -- my identity should remain classified, so I'm gonna wear a potato sack on my head and talk through oinking morse code.

hahaa, this is so funny deadmad,and this will be a version of a horror movie :P . no, i invite you to join us in the coffee shop or the library but please don't wear a potato sack or you will scare everyone else.

hahaa, this is so funny deadmad,and this will be a version of a horror movie :P . no, i invite you to join us in the coffee shop or the library but please don't wear a potato sack or you will scare everyone else.

Thanks for invite :D But where are we going meet? Somewhere close to los angeles, chilowhee, turkey and india... which would put us somewhere like this -

Posted Image

That'll be fun! Coffee in the Middle of Africa! Im looking forward to meeting you all :P

Thanks for invite :D But where are we going meet? Somewhere close to los angeles, chilowhee, turkey and india... which would put us somewhere like this -

Posted Image

That'll be fun! Coffee in the Middle of Africa! Im looking forward to meeting you all :P

oh great so we end up in africa, hahaaa.

not bad, but i think it is so hot there, so anwiii, hurt4love, bani and you will melt :P . i don't know about magnafrost, where he or she from? so maybe he or she will melt too. and me, opaque and chini will be the only survivors. in fact i can't stand a lot of sun so i will be like a shadow there, whereas opaque and chini will drink coffee and have a good time :).

Posted Image

I'm just glad it wasn't a little more to the west and putting us in the Ocean :D Africa sounds just about right! We could go hunting for blood diamonds after coffee if any of you are interested :P

Skype sounds good but we'll be missing out on the super cool oinking action live :)

I'm just glad it wasn't a little more to the west and putting us in the Ocean Africa sounds just about right! We could go hunting for blood diamonds after coffee if any of you are interested

HUNTING FOR BLOOD DIAMONDS!!!!! :o
oh no,no,no, thank you, i am not interested. and apparently, you are a guy, so took the other guys and go for hunting,me and the girls will stay in the coffee shop. and if you've been eaten by a wild animal. you can blame the math that brings you there :D .

HUNTING FOR BLOOD DIAMONDS!!!!! :o oh no,no,no, thank you, i am not interested. and apparently, you are a guy, so took the other guys and go for hunting,me and the girls will stay in the coffee shop. and if you've been eaten by a wild animal. you can blame the math that brings you there :D .

Wow.. I was gonna edit my previous post to say that I am a 'he'. But looks like my post made it obvious anyway! And no no .. we'll definitely blame you coffee shop people who are supposed to warn us :P

And oh yes .. lets not forget to look up the list of coffee shops before we leave and decide on the best one :P
Edited by magnafrost (see edit history)

Let's get back on topic. If you want to discuss other matters, IPB conversations allow you to invite others into the conversation, so you can continue the irrelevant discussions in there. Thank you.

Let's get back on topic. If you want to discuss other matters, IPB conversations allow you to invite others into the conversation, so you can continue the irrelevant discussions in there. Thank you.

i am sorry for that truefusion, we carried away in here. i won't do that again, i promise. sorry for making your job harder.