xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rob86

What Does My Dream Mean?

I know at the meaning of my dream is. It means I ate too much cake before going to bed. I normally don't remember my dreams, but I remembered this one short one so I guess I'll share it. It's more interesting than no posts at all isn't it?The dream starts out and I see an average every-day mouse. It's running around doing whatever mice do, and for some reason I pick it up and examine it. The mouse looks in very bad shape, it's got deep cuts and wounds and is generally a disgusting site to behold. Imagine a zombie mouse with flesh falling off etc.So then I'm disgusted by this and put the mouse outside through a glass door. The mouse doesn't run away, it stares back through the door and jumps at it, acting like a mouse would do. Then, another mouse comes out of nowhere from the inside, and it runs towards the first mouse. They look at each other through the glass (it's clear they're "friends") and jump at the glass trying to get through. The second mouse runs around frantically trying to find a way to be with it's friend, and then out of nowhere *SNAP* I see the mouse just ran into a mouse trap and had it's head crushed. The dream ends with the first (Zombie) mouse transforming into a cartoony frog with big eyes staring sadly at the event, and to express sadness his eyes look a little like this :blink: but the big eye and little eye keep switching back and forth.Here's my interpretation of the dream. I've heard rustling in the walls which is presumably a mouse, and it's always been in the back of my mind that a mouse is going to pop out of nowhere in real life. The zombie appearance is because I've been playing a game about zombies. The mouse getting caught in a trap is because I feel great sadness when I see animals or pets killed. The weird frog ending was either because I saw a cartoon frog online doing this, or I use the :blink: icon a lot on myKS..My interpretation isn't very interesting.. but I think it's the most accurate. I should have picked another dream to write about that was more confusing. I dream a couple times almost every night.. but I rarely remember the details. This one just happened to be very short so it stuck in my head..

Here's my interpretation of the dream. I've heard rustling in the walls which is presumably a mouse, and it's always been in the back of my mind that a mouse is going to pop out of nowhere in real life. The zombie appearance is because I've been playing a game about zombies. The mouse getting caught in a trap is because I feel great sadness when I see animals or pets killed. The weird frog ending was either because I saw a cartoon frog online doing this, or I use the :blink: icon a lot on myKS.. head..

well that is an interesting interpretation but dreams aren't as cut and dry like that. i have my own which i wont post. but to go along with your current interpretation, i think the mouse getting caught in the trap isn't because you feel great sadness when animals or pets are killed. i think the mouse turned in to the frog because you hate to see animals or pets killed. there would be less of a personal connection with a frog being sad about his friend mouse dying that a mouse seeing his mouse friend die. so you would feel less sad as a whole. since we can control our dreams consciously and subconsciously, i think that's what happened here. but again, i think there is a lot mroe to it than that which i wont get in to....very interesting dream though haha

Your dream is pretty interesting..but then dreams are weird and interesting.I generally see one same dream again and again in which i see my teeth broke and are in my hand..its always funny but i never get what it is all about.I visit dentist timely and i have no tooth problem still i have this dreams occasionally and when i woke up i check whether i have my set of teeth placed correctly :):P

Wooh! That's one creepy dream, no doubt about it. Good thing I don't dream. Just kiddin, I just can't remember any of them since I was little -- the last time I remembered a dream was when I was 6 and I had a dream about Freddie Kruger. That's probably why I'm sorry uneducated in this topic lol, but I have a 'Book of Dreams' and it says that if you dream about a Zombie, you are scared of something that is happening in real life and dreaming about a mouse means that you have bad money management or you are trying to pay a debt to someone or a debt of money. So, do you have murderer after you or did your house catch on fire?

Oh I got this one!!!You read my post about my "pet" road runner. The mangled mouse, the friendly bird at the door, the trap, can't really explain the frog though. Bet you didn't realize how much of an influence the posts here make on you! Even giving you weird dreams, that's pretty wild!

Edited by sheepdog (see edit history)