xisto Community
rpgsearcherz

Ch - "license Verification Failed"

Hey guys, wondering if anyone is able to log into their accounts. I'm being hit with "License verification failed" upon trying (It's a plain-text page with only those three words). Can't get into support or anything since I can't log in.Is this happening to you all as well?

Yeah, it's happening to me as well. Quite the inconvenient timing, too, since I was planning on changing over some nameservers to test out some things. Oh well, waiting and procrastinating are two things I'm very good at.

Yeah, it's happening to me as well. Quite the inconvenient timing, too, since I was planning on changing over some nameservers to test out some things. Oh well, waiting and procrastinating are two things I'm very good at.

Okay, thank you for the response. Been trying every hour or so and still no luck.

the url in question i believe is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ when people log in, they don't have access to their account information and will get this error. it's been an error at the xisto website for a long time now which seems to come and go at random times for whatever reason. i was always curious about this error but i never really sweat it because i know if someone waits an hour or two, they will be able to log in without that error.

Authentication modules CHECK license by communicating to REMOTE server. For. e.g. the chat module on this forum contacts invision before connecting users to chat. If the remote server(3rd party, not ours) is down, you will get an error.The license validation error comes if you access the billing/support area from inside xisto.com web page. This error will be solved later.Please visit the following url directly:-SUPPORT / BILLING: https://support.xisto.com/

Authentication modules CHECK license by communicating to REMOTE server. For. e.g. the chat module on this forum contacts invision before connecting users to chat. If the remote server(3rd party, not ours) is down, you will get an error.
The license validation error comes if you access the billing/support area from inside xisto.com web page. This error will be solved later.

Please visit the following url directly:-

SUPPORT / BILLING: https://support.xisto.com/

Great response. Thanks a lot!

That makes a lot of sense too -- I hate when places require 3rd party validations (I've seen it a lot with scripts and things, and it sucks when you have to rely on not only your own server's reliability but theirs as well).

Does the direct link still work even when the other link is still down?