xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chini13

Law Of Dharma Or Purpose Of Life

What are we here on earth? Why are we send to lead a life? I think there is a certain purpose of life we are sent.We are sent to fulfill some deeds and for that we have been provided with some unique talent with us.We need to identify the unique talent and then polish that talent and work for the upliftment of the society.There is one thing that a person can do better than any other person.We are here to fulfill this purpose of life and to discover this talent and lead a life working selflessly for the people.In short we are here to serve the earth and the natural being.If a child is brought up with the desire to find his true purpose and work for manifestation of the purpose of the life physically then we can see the difference in him. The Law of Dharma ask us to discover our true self as a spiritual being and to be at the service of the humanity.To abide by this law of Dharma or the purpose of life is a critical task and will need a lot of commitment.What do u think?

i have never heard of any dharma's laws but i agree completely. people are so selfish or concerned about what other people think and societies expectations, it limits them in finding out who they really are and it's virtually impossible to know ones true self when you are limited by those distractions in life. i always try to preach to people in finding their unique gift or talent. something that is strong inside them that they are guided to use wether they follow it or not. and i also agree that we are born with such gifts and talent for a reason and it is not to be used selfishly for any reason and we DO need to serve the people and the world from being who we are meant to be whether it's a comedian who was born to make someone laugh or a professional sports person to give entertainment on other peoples day off to relax and enjoy themselves. we do all have a talent and i love how you put your post. it was so easy to read an understandable, short, and to the point. it's what i have been trying to say to others for years.....