xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Dead Mad Reaper

I have successfully made a signature of this ghost-like looking guy who happens to be my arch rival. So, if you see him, let me know or pm me :P This signature has smudges, c4d, wireframes (set to lighten and dodges) and perspective lighting. I did this signature in jiffy and tried to look at different ways of making stuff and thought myself alot by making this sig.

Posted Image

Please rate this sig on 1/10 scale.

another good one deadmad, good job. this is much better than the last 2 ones i think, and looks like you put a lot of work in it. so i will give you 9/10 this time, it deserves it. keep on the good working. waiting for more mate.

Really very well done, I realise Web_designer has already thanked you for sharing but I would just like to say, as someone who is innately useless at photo shop that they are rarely impressive. Keep up the good work deadmad, I saw your last lot as well and there is a definite improvement here

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Really very well done, I realise Web_designer has already thanked you for sharing but I would just like to say, as someone who is innately useless at photo shop that they are rarely impressive. Keep up the good work deadmad, I saw your last lot as well and there is a definite improvement here

oh kob, i forgot to say my famous words, "thank you for sharing" deadmad  :). and i agree with you, his skills advanced, and his work becomes more better every time. now i am really asking you deadmad to write a tutorial about how you made yours signatures. share us please, if you don't mind.

oh kob, i forgot to say my famous words, "thank you for sharing" deadmad :). and i agree with you, his skills advanced, and his work becomes more better every time. now i am really asking you deadmad to write a tutorial about how you made yours signatures. share us please, if you don't mind.

Thanks for your famous words, wd. That really helps :P And I'm thinking of making some tutorials right now, now that i want to have a little break from making sigs and starting making tutorials.

7/10.It looks nice, but again, it lacks depth like your more recent two signatures.The text could use some work, and the colourful colours is a bit.... odd looking.Good job though.