xisto Community
bandias

Photoshop Tennis #2

That did clear that question but now i have different one, you said i can edit 'one element' so i can only edit one ? or can i edit the whole thing?

Hi again, deadmad.

I really think it depends on the type of editing you do (it can't be exactly the same picture), but as long as you keep at least one element (so, I think there can be more elements from the original image) everything counts.

Here are some sites you might find interesting, that talk about Photoshop/Layer tennis. I particularly like the second link, and if you scroll a bit you can see all the images that Jason Santa Maria and Darel Powazek made while playing.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://v4.jasonsantamaria.com/articles/reflections-on-layer-tennis/

Once again, hope that helps and clears things up a little more :)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png
I don't even care anymore.. This is my edit of the last picture! Sorry it's so small, but you guys did that! I gave the girl a cigar, some awesome glasses, and a smile to compliment the beach ball. :)

Wooh... things for making it even creepier! :) And don't worry about the size... its SM's fault ;):lol:

come on guys, you are completely ruined it. she was an innocent girl and now turned to a creepy monster with a cigarette and a weird sun glasses with a smoke mounts from her head!!! :o . but i should admit it looks funny and creepy haha :P , now i won't touch it :) .

ok guys, since you already ruined this cute image, then i decided to take my share :)

here is what i did to that poor girl :D

Posted Image

see anwiii, she is not a girl, she is a devil disguises in a girl shape ;) .

see anwiii, she is not a girl, she is a devil disguises in a girl shape ;) .

aren't all women? :)

aren't all women?

:) haha, i knew it, i knew you gonna write something like this.
an since this is your opinion, i will say, i made this female devil especially for you anwii. enjoy, she is your future bride :D .

p.s: don't invite me to the wedding, i am not that fan in horror movies ;) .

and guys add some more to turn that image to the most ultimate horror in here.

the devil as my future wife would be a step up for me. since i don't photoshop, i will just comment on the pictures :)

Added the much needed blood.I think she used the ball to kill someone.

hmm, more blood and horror, great now messed up that innocent image to the end :) , nice work Shahrukh, now i really can't think of anything more to add, we ruined it completely ;) .

hmm, more blood and horror, great now messed up that innocent image to the end :) , nice work Shahrukh, now i really can't think of anything more to add, we ruined it completely ;) .

Hahaha. Yeah. And the image is so small. Its hard to add things in the background. Lets start a #5 then!

Hahaha. Yeah. And the image is so small. Its hard to add things in the background. Lets start a #5 then!

agree, enough horror in here, or i will get nightmares for a long long time ;) . i hate violence and you guys dragged me to this, evil trappers :D .