xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

The Music Signature

I made another signature, this one is based on 'Music'. It took me about 2-3 hours to make. The texture and stuff are splattery and grungy because music can be dark and mysterious... well, does that make sense? , ok it doesn't :D well, never mind with the intro. It has alot of lighting work and effects on it, it really isn't simple to look at all, you might notice the text is not noticeable, its because the light is coming from that direction and it whitens that part (i did it on purpose) and it also makes it blend it. It says 'DeadMad7, Immortal'. Immortal says that 'Music' is immortal and it lives for ever, not that im immortal :D

Posted Image

Please rate it on a 1/10 Scale please.

Note: About the borders, they are there, but there are white so you can't see them, its two white bars on top and bottom. Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

well i will say also good work deadmad, but i will rate it as 6/10. it a good one and shows a lot of work but not that attractive for me. sorry for that? :). waiting for another one.

It looks really good deadmad7. I would give it around a 9/10. What I think may look good Is actually... having it just cut off. it would require some editing, but just cut it off kinda like what i did in my evil snowman picture:

Posted Image

But on the opposite side you know?

I dont know.. it would be interesting.

Overall you did a great job with all the blending, I would be interested in seeing the original image you used.

well i will say also good work deadmad, but i will rate it as 6/10. it a good one and shows a lot of work but not that attractive for me. sorry for that :). waiting for another one.

Well, seems like you like some simple work, not as much complex though. Thanks for waiting, I think I will make another one in a few days, i have test coming up tomorrow.

It looks really good deadmad7. I would give it around a 9/10. What I think may look good Is actually... having it just cut off. it would require some editing, but just cut it off kinda like what i did in my evil snowman picture:

Posted Image

But on the opposite side you know?

I dont know.. it would be interesting.

Overall you did a great job with all the blending, I would be interested in seeing the original image you used.

Thanks for rating, and I like the idea for the 'editing' thing, but I really didn't think of that while i was doing my signature, could try that with another one later, after i learn how :P I attached the render that i used and i got the wireframe from devianart, and also the brushes and c4d were from devianart.

post-93768-020068000 1277024820_thumb.png

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

Thanks for rating, and I like the idea for the 'editing' thing, but I really didn't think of that while i was doing my signature, could try that with another one later, after i learn how :P I attached the render that i used and i got the wireframe from devianart, and also the brushes and c4d were from devianart.

You don't have to try it, it is just what I thought would look cool :)

I like the render a lot, where do you get your renders? Deviantart?

You don't have to try it, it is just what I thought would look cool :)
I like the render a lot, where do you get your renders? Deviantart?

No seriously, i might try that in one of mine. 

I got the render from a SheezyArt release, its not that much of a render site though, mostly art and drawings. 

Well, seems like you like some simple work, not as much complex though. Thanks for waiting, I think I will make another one in a few days, i have test coming up tomorrow.

well i am sorry i am kind of loving the ones that give me a deep impression, but this one is beautiful but so crowded in many things so not impressed me like the previous one. 

in general, i like your work deadmad, i will wait your next signature, so keep up the good working  :).