xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Finally, Another Sig!

So, i got Photoshop CS4 and I just messed around with it for a while and made this. 

Posted Image

Please rate the sig on a 1/10 scale. Also, I know the text sucks, i just added that so people won't steal it. And I'm not a 'text' guy.

well, i don't know why all the guys here preferring the scary signatures, but since i found it scary then that means it is perfect.
i liked it even it is scary   :) , it blends together and the effects are fit with the overall look even the transparent border look good. so to rate this i will give you 9/10, good work deadmad, looking for more.

Wow! A 9/10! Thanks, I guess i will make the next one better, the only kind of problem i hate with it was the background, well it was made to a testy messy, so :P

well, i don't know why all the guys here preferring the scary signatures, but since i found it scary then that means it is perfect.i liked it even it is scary :)?, it blends together and the effects are fit with the overall look even the transparent border look good. so to rate this i will give you 9/10, good work deadmad, looking for more.

the only kind of problem i hate with it was the background, well it was made to a testy messy, so 

well unlike you , i think what makes it special is the background, if it was on a light background color then it will look so showy and if it was on a dark background it will fade, therefore i think you chose the right background.

I give it a 7/10.
To me it feels incomplete. I feel like the border you added to it takes away from some of the depth, and makes it look bad. Just a thin black border could have done, or double black bars at the top and bottom could have complimented the signature. Work on the border and depth a bit and get ready for the next SOTW!

Hey! I DID do that at first, i put two white bars on the top and bottom, but to me it didn't look good at all, it takes away part of the signature and i also liked the transparency type. Thanks for RATING! :D

I give it a 7/10.To me it feels incomplete. I feel like the border you added to it takes away from some of the depth, and makes it look bad. Just a thin black border could have done, or double black bars at the top and bottom could have complimented the signature. Work on the border and depth a bit and get ready for the next SOTW!

Hey! I DID do that at first, i put two white bars on the top and bottom, but to me it didn't look good at all, it takes away part of the signature and i also liked the transparency type. Thanks for RATING! :D

Did you try two black bars 0.0

Try it and see how it looks haha

Did you try two black bars 0.0
Try it and see how it looks haha

well, i never tried that because I think it will just ruin the sig by making it too dark and besides, if it is transparent i can hide my simple text in there :P 

well, i never tried that because I think it will just ruin the sig by making it too dark and besides, if it is transparent i can hide my simple text in there :P 

It could do but you never actually know without attempting it!!

Maybe a dark signature will look better with the render of choice, sometimes renders aren't meant to be turned into a figure that is no-longer dark.