xisto Community
web_designer

The Hidden Truth Inside Every Truth....

Have you read "The Power of Now?" This book gives a good view about meditation.

thanks for suggesting that to me opaque, it really looks a good book. i will put it on my schedule to read it as soon as i can. but tell me, did you really read that book, or just know about it?

thanks for suggesting that to me opaque, it really looks a good book. i will put it on my schedule to read it as soon as i can. but tell me, did you really read that book, or just know about it?

I am sort of .. a fan of this guy. I have read the book, know what he is talking and also watched a few of his videos. He makes a lot of sense, atleast to me. :)

searching for the hidden truth is one of the hardest things to do, why??because we should have enough wisdom to ignore our true emotions like anger or hate or even love sometimes to fine the truth that we suspect it may found under covers.the truth is, how many people really pay attention to waste their time and dirt their hand and dig for the hidden truth under dust???how many people pay attention to not do any actions or say any words before knowing the whole truth first??i really think they are only few who could do that.because it requires a lot of strength to hide our true feelings till we find the truth. therefore going judging others and not paying attention of what we say and do before finding the truth is always the best and the fast way to lose others and ruin relationships.

the truth is, how many people really pay attention to waste their time and dirt their hand and dig for the hidden truth under dust???

yea, it could be hiding under all that mud i was going to throw you in to? :)

well, i think the hidden truths are like a puzzle, ultimately, i think there is one truth when one can fit all the pieces together. at the same time, there are many hidden truths that create those pieces. with so many people in the world, with so many pieces of truths, the differences in everyone's lives is actually what makes the world go round and create a balance.

personally, i think the hidden truths aren't hidden at all. only to those who have their eyes closed and it's really an amazing experience to walk in life with eyes open, gaining more realizations than you had the day before, putting those pieces together and understand life a little better than you did. making us wiser, but stronger, and baking us better people for it.

and then again, we are all human. what are we all supposed to know anyway :)everything? some things? what things?

Meditation helps you play with subconscious mind. It doesn't let you know what's going on in reality. You can only play with your actions inside mind in order to align them so that you get relaxation. It does nothing more than that. Our reality is restricted by how we perceive the world,so meditation is not the way we should perceive the world because using meditation to perceive the world is like movie inception. Meditation doesn't let us view or see what are the actions that are going on around us while we're meditating(if anyone is saying they can know truth with help of meditation and mere playing with thoughts in relaxation then it's false). What is truth and how it is mixed with other things is dependent on perception.

yea, it could be hiding under all that mud i was going to throw you in to?
well, i think the hidden truths are like a puzzle, ultimately, i think there is one truth when one can fit all the pieces together. at the same time, there are many hidden truths that create those pieces. with so many people in the world, with so many pieces of truths, the differences in everyone's lives is actually what makes the world go round and create a balance.

personally, i think the hidden truths aren't hidden at all. only to those who have their eyes closed and it's really an amazing experience to walk in life with eyes open, gaining more realizations than you had the day before, putting those pieces together and understand life a little better than you did. making us wiser, but stronger, and baking us better people for it.

and then again, we are all human. what are we all supposed to know anyway :)everything? some things? what things?

yeah hidden truth may be hidden in mud, therefor not many people prefer to dirt their hand to dig the mud i think, for me, i prefer wearing gloves first :) .

and i agree with you truth is like a puzzle we put a piece every time we know something about that one, or his background we add a piece to that puzzle. therefore we may sometimes suspect someone of doing something. but even when all the evidences are against him, but we feel like he is innocent. why??
because we already know a lot about that one, we put all the pieces of his puzzle together and still only few, so we could predict the result what should be. and this knowledge comes from being care to search for the truth about a someone, whereas there are many may don't even care to see the result of that puzzle or even put the pieces together, they took things as they see. and this is a complete wrong, as you said those people walking in life with closed eyes.

(if anyone is saying they can know truth with help of meditation and mere playing with thoughts in relaxation then it's false).

i agree with you, meditation is not the key for finding the truth. but it could be a direct effect on the way we find or search for the truth. meditation helps people to relax, and gets controlling on themselves and balancing the over flow of emotions. and this will help people making right decisions and searching for the truth with open eyes, not being confused with all our bad energy. if we were angry or hurt, we mostly take wrong decisions, say the wrong things and do the wrong actions that may affect others in a negative way or hurt them. if we could find a way to relax before doing anything then we could control and take time to find the right answers we are looking for.

i agree with you, meditation is not the key for finding the truth. but it could be a direct effect on the way we find or search for the truth. meditation helps people to relax, and gets controlling on themselves and balancing the over flow of emotions. and this will help people making right decisions and searching for the truth with open eyes, not being confused with all our bad energy. if we were angry or hurt, we mostly take wrong decisions, say the wrong things and do the wrong actions that may affect others in a negative way or hurt them. if we could find a way to relax before doing anything then we could control and take time to find the right answers we are looking for.

Meditation helps you stabilize your mind. Meditation has nothing to do with good or bad energy. Good or bad energy is fictitious. For example, if you find person like hitler meditating what you'll call it ? I mean his actions were against humanity (for the killing part) but rest of things are perfectly normal. There is nothing like good or bad energy it's what our actions and it's perception in mind makes it feel so because we're here to keep humanity alive.

It's also important to get angry sometimes otherwise you'll lose many things which you're using for self-defense. Angerless life is only possible for those who have nothing to lose not even their life. Our action like anger is sometimes unwanted but not always. Besides things can't be always good or the way it should be if we do meditation. Meditation puts our mind in loop that tells us to stay in sanity, do good have fun. But things around us doesn't work like that and so our actions differ. Meditation is not the path to know answers but it's path which knows what is the output by doing certain things. It's like a loop that knows what will happen if we take certain actions repeatedly and pretend to be good or do good.

You may or may not be agree with me on this but this is what i observed from skeptic social bloggers like seth godin on this topic.

You may or may not be agree with me on this but this is what i observed from skeptic social bloggers like seth godin on this topic.

if i agreed or not, i will always admire your opinion mahesh or anyone else in here. because the main idea of this forums is sharing ideas and opinions. when we do that we exchange knowledge and information. so thank you for replying.