xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

The Awesome "fail" Topic Spam with Fail pics of fun :)

Let's start a nice thread of fun Fail pictures, yes!? You may get pictures from Google or it could be a screenshot of a game. Heck, you can even photoshop it if you like!Shall we start?Here is my little fail. I call it "IV: Failure" :).(In attachment)post-67096-045703800 1275398192_thumb.png

Ok, does this qualify? I have the absolutly cutest little Chihuahau in the world, but every time I try to take his picture he pins his ears back. He actually has perfect little perked up ears, I just can't get the shot with them up.post-44799-075810400 1275455724_thumb.jpg I've probably taken 75 pictures of him by now, and this is about all I get. Here's my little earless boy.

Lol, OK. Fair enough, that counts as a fail. :P However, please take note, that Google Images for FAIL pictures also qualify. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D

Lol, where's your fail pic deadmad? 

yeah where is it deadmad, couldn't get you here. is it because they are music for babies :P. common, baby songs are so fun i like them a lot  :).

come on you guys. look more closely. it's not as obvious as wax on a keyboard or the first one deadmad posted(which was just hilarious!)but it is there!

Lol, where's your fail pic deadmad? :)

yeah where is it deadmad, couldn't get you here. is it because they are music for babies :P. common, baby songs are so fun i like them a lot  :).

It's that picture I posted... there is justin bieber in there in the baby collection... im not gonna explain who he is lol