xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amby

Vent Number 2 Of The Day and the day is young..

Okay Im extremely upset at the moment.. I didnt want to post this on my own forum because it deals with some of the members and such, so I figured.. Why not come to my new found home and make them endure my rambled and jambled rants and raves. Cheers.Im reallllllllllllllly sick of people telling me to excuse other peoples behavior. Like.. If someone is a complete *bottom* to me, everyone is like. Oh Amby, you're being SOOOO immature, just get over it and make up with the person already.. So.. I'm supposed to be all happy go lucky when people are rude and tell me to shut up and yell, and scream and whine and moan.. I dont think soooooooooooooooo!I hate to take many beatings, and insults growing up. and I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to take that same crap over the internet. Give me a BREAK. I DONT THINK SO!. This is my life, and I dont deserve to be treated like a piece of crap. I dont deserve to be kicked around when someone else is having a bad day. Get over yourself, get off your high horse, and pull the stick our of your.. well we wont go there....Im done with taking peoples crap. Im done being the forgiving one, and the one who gives 20 chances. Im not going to let someone burn me over and over and over because it makes everyone elses lives easier. Im not asking anyone to hate anyone I dislike. I dont care if you like them or not. I dont go around telling people my personal business. I may rant about it, like right now. But am I giving names? Heck no. Thats my business. I dont want everyone in my business, knowing every bit of drama I come across. *sighs* i dont feel a bit better after all of this.I think we should all just go WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all day. heheh Thats always fun.Huggles,Amby

I have to say I 100% agree with you Amby, people in this world are just getting worse as the days go on. They keep wanting more and more and wanting to give less and less people are such idiots to assume that something is going to be given and nothing ever in their whole life be given back or to pass it on to someone else.Good fortune is only for those who are willing to pass it on when it comes their way. I think people need to wake up and realize this world is not going to give you everything on a silver platter unless of course you make millions daily. just my 2 centsbe safe.

Treat others as you wish to be treated. It goes both ways.

If they don't treat you good, don't treat them good. Plain and simple. Tell your users that you go by that rule.. If it's not followed, you won't stand for it, because it isn't right.

*nods*.. I am over this whole situation. I've stood by my word, and I refuse to speak with any of the ones who did me wrong. Its ridiculous how they treat me like crap when an hour later come back and expect me to forgive them for being rude and mean.. Then when I refuse.. They go around and try to get pity from all our mutual friends.. Im like hey.. If you expect me to take his crap then you're just as bad as him, and I dont need that either..I dont know.. Im ranting again.. So maybe I'm not as over it as I though.. But I'll get over it. LOL. Eventually.Hugs,Amby

wells amby.....y dont u just post alllllllllllll of that stuff u just said in that forum....telling them that u dont like it one bit. if they dont change....jsut ignore them for everrrr and u said UR forum was it? just ban them ;)