xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
billy_chuck

Sms Tricks

hello!! Can anyone tell me how to fail the delivery report for of an SMS from a user...or more precisely saying if some one sends me an SMS and as i receive it the person gets the delivery report ' SMS delivered' or watever. So i was wondering how to fail the delivery report by keeping the cell phone ON.... Hope you peoples got my point

I believe as soon as you open the message its going to say SMS delivered, I don't believe there is anyway to keep it from doing other wise... I believe

May be you can try to reject the SMS using tools available (I have one inbuilt). That might give a failed report. In theory, If your phone recieves SMS, It sends an OK to the Cell tower it recieved this SMS from. If you can figure out a way to convert that OK to NOT OK, your objective is complete. I hope you get my point.

Maybe you can with some bluetooth programs who can control some features of an external cellphone but you have to be close to the person you want to hack. I have used a program that using bluetooth I could to turn off the cellphone to a lot of people in a mall I could to steal credit from these people too but i was afraid because a lot of persons are in jail in my country by stealing cellphones or try to desing some programs to hack the credit system used by the big companies to make free calls or send free sms.So i recommend you if you understand some spanish go to a page named foro.el-hacker.com where you will get a lot of information. Almost 80% is only garbage. But if you look good all the post you will get good information where people who is expert in this kinds of hack explains you step-by-step how to hack cellphones or only control another cellphone.But be careful because you can go to jail if someone discovers you doing these things in a public location.Bye.

hello!! Can anyone tell me how to fail the delivery report for of an SMS from a user...or more precisely saying if some one sends me an SMS and as i receive it
the person gets the delivery report ' SMS delivered' or watever. So i was wondering how to fail the delivery report by keeping the cell phone ON.... Hope you

peoples got my point

you can always use a signal blocker but those are heck expensive