xisto Community
kelly_brooks

Its Possible To Earn Money Quickly?

Earn money quickly with a small investment? Let's go rob a piggy bank. All the investment we need is in getting a hammer, which can probably be rented for the job, and BAM! A small loan of pocket change. If that was your own piggy bank to begin with, you now need to go out and buy a new piggy bank. If it wasn't, you would owe someone else a piggy bank and a pocket load of change.There's no such thing as a get-rich-quick scheme that is guaranteed to work. If you do hear of such a scheme, it would only make the guy who came up with the plan rich.However, you can put in some hard work and a couple of months to develop a network of contacts, pick up some contracts, and hire staff to get work done. There is a lot that can go wrong and there is a lot that needs to be taken care of, but in the end the rewards pay off assuming you did all that needed to be done. That's how much freelancers and independent contractors work.

My first answer to this question is no, if you thinking of earning a lot of money just in the first month of starting your work then i should say it is not impossible but it is a high risk job and maybe you loose all things you have.forex is a good sample, some people have earned a lot of money even in a month, and some have loosed all of things they have just in a week so if you want to earn so much money in a month you have to accept a high risk. i don't mean that everyone goes into farex will face a high risk, no this is not true. many old business mans are in it and they have never lost anything big but they are using conservative strategies meaning that they do not think of getting a millionaire in a day, they know how they can make money and they do not want to get rich in a month so they are never risking in their trades, but when you say quickly then the risk goes up.sometimes you can see something is going to be expensive very soon, one sample was gold. those who are into business are making real huge monies from these situations, so if you have any person around yourself that is aware of these occasions then you can ask him to help you. for an example i was trying to see how euro price changes in a year, i was tracking its price and it started to fall down just 2 years ago, so i bought some and tried again to see some charts on how price of euro had changed during past years and i found that everytime euro goes down it will come back to its price very soon just after one or two month so i waited for 1.5 month and then sold my euros with 0.2 dollar profit on each euro. you know this things can be done in forex but not as simple as i do it on myself.i never thought a website can make you rich, you can see some peoples getting their websites very popular (like facebook or ebay) , yes maybe you can be one of them but i don't think i can be so i never went for a commercial website. i have seen another way which people are making money with it and it is selling SEO's secret, i know many people buying them and i know some website selling each secret (which doesn't even tell you the title of) for 5$ and some peoples are buying many of those secrets for getting their website more popular so if you are a pro in seo then you can make money from it (as i have seen huge monies).

There are very few methods that let you make quick money online. Money is not something that can be earned easily. That is why there are things called jobs. Most jobs require hard work. To start off with making money, I would recommend GPT (get paid to) sites that pay you to do different things like get paid to click, get paid to do surveys, or get paid to write. This will show you how most people make money online. When completing surveys online, most people make anywhere from 5-10 dollars an hour depending on how fast they can type. Those who use programs like RoboForm might even make more. So from get paid to do survey sites, the amount of money that you can make is somewhere near minimum wage. Another method that I would like to recommend is creating your own blog. This requires a lot more work and might require some prerequisite knowledge of WordPress/Blogger/etc. but anyone with a brain can accomplish this. With a blog, you can earn moneys through CPALead, google adsense, etc that put advertisements on your website. A successful blog can earn a few hundred dollars a month on autopilot. As well as making money through a advertisements, you can also make your blog about GPT sites so you can get referrals for them. That is two times the money. That is why I said to start out with GPT sites so you can see which ones are legit so you can start promoting them.Another way to make money can be through social engineering or through monetizing. An example of this can be to sign up for adf.ly and mask affiliate links and use social engineering and monetizing to get people to click on the links and signup for the program that you are promoting. If you play online games, you can use social engineering to become friendly with top players or rich players who are willing to give you items that you can sell on a website. Be careful becuase this is highly frowned upon even though it was the other player's choice to give the good items. A method I use to make money is to create a FileServe account and upload files. After that, you can create a YouTube account a create a video about the files that you uploaded. People will watch the video and click on the link and download the file. For every person who downloads the file, you can earn a few cents.If you have a lot of facebook friends or twitter followers, you can make money by posting statuses on facebook or tweeting new things through twitter. You can sign up for something called MyLikes which allows you to earn money for every person who clicks on the link that you put up. You can earn an average of 10-20 cents per click from the promotions. Let's say that you have 1500 facebook friends and you post a link from MyLikes and only 300 of your friends click on the link. That is anywhere from $30-60 that you made just from that one link. This is the same for twitter or any other service that you use. Facebook and twitter are not the only services that you can advertise the link on. You may also advertise the link on websites like your blog, your email signature, forum signatures (if they allow it), and lots of other places. The only thing that you cannot do is tell the person that you are giving the link to is to tell them to click on it. If MyLikes finds out that you are telling people to click on the link, they will ban your account and your money will be lost.Another alternative that you can do is Triond. Triond pays you to upload articles that you write, pictures that you take, videos that you made, and audio that you created. Every time someone views something that you uploaded, you will make some money. Something that I like to do is post research papers that I wrote for my history, english, or other classes onto Triond. Wouldn't it be awesome to make a few cents from homework? Also, you are not limited to write about any subjects. You can even write stories if you wanted to. I have written articles about music, computers, rants, and everything else that you can imagine. Something about Triond is that the articles that you have written will always earn money every month. Let's say you had 100 articles published on Triond and each articles averages 50 cents a month. You can make a steady income of 50 dollars a month! Imagine if you can write 10 articles a day for a month. You would have 300 articles at the end of every month. If you do the math, you could make 150 dollars in one month. Different people may make more or less. This is only an estimate of how much money you could be earning.

GPT is simple waste of time, because in most you will never able to make enough to get cashout, because every site will have minimum amount to receive payment, and most of those gpt sites are scams once you reach some $$ they will either suspend your accont, or they will delete you

I use zibzoommedia.com to earn money online. Its a website that gives you points which turn into cash for using the search engine and other programs on the site. Its 100% free to sign up. They also offer another money making opportunity that will cost a small investment if you wanted to earn more money. It works well for me and is actually a legit way of earning serious money online.

It is possible to earn money at a relatively quick rate if we are talking about within months. However, you are not going to become a millionaire overnight. There are certain methods and niches that you can use in order to earn money at a reasonable rate.

GPT is simple waste of time, because in most you will never able to make enough to get cashout, because every site will have minimum amount to receive payment, and most of those gpt sites are scams once you reach some $$ they will either suspend your accont, or they will delete you

Agree with you and i have seen many such scams. Thanks to my frds who saved me from investing in such scam offers available online. Recently there was a site (like survey sites) which was getting very popular but in 2-3 months of time it got caught

Yes, It is possible to earn money quickly online. I am working with a online money making website "List My Five" and have a good experience with it. I am earning a handsome income with no loss of time and with full comfort. This online job is time saver and also a quick way to earn money by spending some time on internet.

I found a way on another forum. I don't know if it is a scam but I don't think so because they do not ask you any money and their website do not contain ads. The website will be launched on the 1st january 2012 but you can start making money now. Download the attachment to know the method

waz.pdf

hey if its making money quickly then its probably a scam. You can use affiliate marketing like Click Bank however which has a fast turn over or you can join A program like zeek rewards which you do not need referrals and no investments. I just started. I can send you guys my link to get started.