xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karen_white

Hello Friends

hi, karen_white, welcome in Xisto forum. there are many sections here, you can start posting good quality topics and participate the discussion, talking about your interests. this way you will be able to earn mycent that let you get free hosting or domain name and you will have fun. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate and ask whatever you want, we are happy to help, good luck.

Hi, Karen.Now that I have figured everything out on this site I feel like I should officially "enter" this community by welcoming a new member, and you just happen to be the lucky one. :PAs web_designer said, there are a lot of forums here where you can talk about anything you want and you'll probably soon realise that this is a rather nice and welcoming community (I know I have ;)). Good luck!

Hi karen_white and Mcintyre9876, welcome to Xisto!I hope to read from you on the boards, new people, new visions and opinions are always welcomed here.Not so long ago I was introducing myself as you are now, and I can tell you I've found a wonderful community in these forums to share and discuss lots of different ideas.So, have fun!

welcome to the forum , karen_white. hope you enjoy your time here and learn much from the others ;) though, why don't i see your other posts than this one? you know, whenever you have something to ask or something troubled you, you can just post it here and ask whatever you want. like who knows? maybe you can become the one who will make this forum back alive or give great contribution to the others. come back and post, please :P

Hello everyone. I'm new here too. nice to meet you guys.

hello Mcintyre9876. if you don't mind, you can try to create a new thread to introduce yourself instead of putting yourself in someone else's property :P

Hi karen_white!!I'm still kinda new around here but I just thought I'd say welcome to Xisto.I hope to get to know you a bit more with time, and surely hope you invite your friends and family!Ciao!

Hi!Welcome to the forum. The Xisto has been around for a couple of years under the name Trap 17 and has recently taken on the new name, and we are in the process of upgrading to the new forum.Do post to the forum about your interest, what you seek and what brought you to the Xisto.For posting in the forums, you get credits referred to as MyCENTs that accumulate as you contribute to existing discussions in the forums and create new discussions. Once you have accumulated sufficient credits, you can trade them in for web hosting packages. These aren't those cheap free web hosting packages but are instead paid web hosting packages that you redeem using your credits.Please feel free to post any questions or concerns that you may have to the forum.